Will the Hawks come to the party?

Remove this Banner Ad

BigBadCam

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2006
Glenroy, Vic
AFL Club
Geelong
We all know that this rabble like to talk themselves up. They think they're the best thing ever in football, but so did the Power last year. The way Hawthorn supporters are talking, the grand final is already theirs, but how good are they really?

Geelong are the real deal, and only losing 2 in their last 40 odd is proof of that. The Hawks lost to some pretty poor opposition this year, and up until recent weeks I actually thought that they were gone. They have looked alright over the past few weeks, but the Power looked pretty good in the lead up to the grand final too.

We know that Geelong will turn up. They are a super team and are ready for payback on the Gayblooms who robbed God of a flag in 89. I hope the Glenn Fairies do turn up to play, as this is possibly the most anticipated grand final in history. I have my doubts though... I think the Hawks are in for a bit of a reality check. :thumbsu:

have to agree here.

how much ****ing talking have the hawks done? i havent heard shit all from geelong really.

i hate jeff kennett with a passion also.

I smelt something coming from west of Melbourne, thought it might be the werribee poop farm but i realised tonight it is fear from geelong!

I smelt something coming from west of Melbourne, thought it might be the werribee **** farm but i realised tonight it is fear from geelong!

Is that your favourite word?

Not that I'm backing the scientific "giants" who started this alleged "thread"... but you're really wearing thin, like most of your vacuous posts, you're just not funny... do yourself a favour, stop trolling and wait for the game, otherwise you'll be judged by the same sword as the nuffers who've baited you here.

BigBadCam,

I've noticed you posting alot around Hawthorn this week, mainly because you display picture is so annoying and eye catching. I think there must be a few nerves coming in mate. Hawthorn are not just going to give you the premiership like Port, expect a close game.

You seemed a bit worried, what do you have to be worried about? your team has won 43 out of their past 45.

Stop posting on how hawthorn did in the season. When we were in form we won 9 in a row then a few injuries came and we went into a slump and lost some games we should have one including losing to you, BUT we have got our form back with an average winning margin of 60 over the past 6 rounds.

Its not about the season, in fact in the season we got smashed by St Kilda and Western Bulldogs but looked what we have done while we have been in form. Smashing Bulldogs and smashing St Kilda in the finals when it counts.

Stop trying to fill yourself with confidence by putting down this Hawthorn team.

Strangely enough i'm not really that nervous, Hawthorn are not in there prime we are a young and still developing team and i believe the next 5 years will belong to this Hawthorn team, but Geelong are in their prime now, they have lost 1 game this season and have been magnificent but im not fully convinced on what i have seen in the finals.

Goodluck to both teams and may the best team win.

GO HAWKS

Bring it on baby! Yeah, we are real fearful of you, not. But we do respect you as a team and will not be underestimating what you are capable of. In the meantime....B13 as normal.....continue on!

BigBadCam,

I've noticed you posting alot around Hawthorn this week, mainly because you display picture is so annoying and eye catching. I think there must be a few nerves coming in mate. Hawthorn are not just going to give you the premiership like Port, expect a close game.

You seemed a bit worried, what do you have to be worried about? your team has won 43 out of their past 45.

Stop posting on how hawthorn did in the season. When we were in form we won 9 in a row then a few injuries came and we went into a slump and lost some games we should have one including losing to you, BUT we have got our form back with an average winning margin of 60 over the past 6 rounds.

Its not about the season, in fact in the season we got smashed by St Kilda and Western Bulldogs but looked what we have done while we have been in form. Smashing Bulldogs and smashing St Kilda in the finals when it counts.

Stop trying to fill yourself with confidence by putting down this Hawthorn team down.

Strangely enough i'm not really that nervous, Hawthorn are not in there prime we are a young and still developing team and i believe the next 5 years will belong to this Hawthorn team, but Geelong are in their prime now, they have lost 1 game this season and have been magnificent but im not fully convinced on what i have seen in the finals.

Goodluck to both teams and may the best team win.

GO HAWKS

Dude, sensibility has no place on the Bay... in case you haven't noticed, any trend to civility, rough humour or cheeky banter has been replaced by bare faced rampant hostility without basis... everyone is slagging off everyone's mum, auntie, disadvantaged cousin... there's no cleverness in it, it's barefaced sledging.

Personally, I blame it on the government... assistance schemes to give '***** computer access combined with binge drinking... it's a messy combination.

have to agree here.

how much ****ing talking have the hawks done? i havent heard shit all from geelong really.

i hate jeff kennett with a passion also.

That's because all the pissweak snipers are scared shitless of Geelong and the Hawks are the easier target.

This is Bay13. If you talk nonsense (and alot of posters around here must be well aware they do), you cannot expect any niceties in response.

Random B13 Flog:"Hodgey's a little girl, he only gets the easiest of possessions, chokes when he has the ball and is clearly morbidly obese!"

Fictional Hawthorn Supporter:"I see your point."

In Other News: There is not a Hawthorn barracker around who does not acknowledge that we are the underdogs.
Nor are there any who don't believe a win is within our ability.

As it should be.
As it should be.
As it should be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have u had ur eyes closed mate?

Except for this post... You idiot!

yeah i mean, i heard milburn pop out few words and harley say just about nothing along with mark thompson go through his usual conference.

yet i've heard hodge, dew, kennett, knights, lewis, mitchell, kennedy, bateman, roughead, gilham, ladson, croad, campbell, osborne, crawford and of course clarkson in his conference.

there we go, im sure i missed a few geelong guys but surely they havent had as much media crap as hawthorn have.

im talking about hawthorn, not the supporters.

Dude, sensibility has no place on the Bay... in case you haven't noticed, any trend to civility, rough humour or cheeky banter has been replaced by bare faced rampant hostility without basis... everyone is slagging off everyone's mum, auntie, disadvantaged cousin... there's no cleverness in it, it's barefaced sledging.

Personally, I blame it on the government... assistance schemes to give '***** computer access combined with binge drinking... it's a messy combination.

Indeed.

Wilson, who you could argue was a part of the Power heart and soul got injured and him not being their on grand final day cost them a lot. Hodge is injured, but Hawthorn are going to play him anyway. He's going to just be a liability. You're right too - how many players need to come out and tell the media how tough they are and talk about what they're going to do on grand final day. You don't see Geelong doing that, because everyone already knows how tough they are. They have nothing to prove by puffing their chest out to all the journos. Keep playing your intimidation game though Hawthorn - you never know... I'ts never worked before, but it might work this time.... Just make sure that you turn up to play.

yeah i mean, i heard milburn pop out few words and harley say just about nothing along with mark thompson go through his usual conference.

yet i've heard hodge, dew, kennett, knights, lewis, mitchell, kennedy, bateman, roughead, gilham, ladson, croad, campbell, osborne, crawford and of course clarkson in his conference.

there we go, im sure i missed a few geelong guys but surely they havent had as much media crap as hawthorn have.

im talking about hawthorn, not the supporters.

We're sorry for doing media. :rolleyes:

Wilson, who you could argue was a part of the Power heart and soul got injured and him not being their on grand final day cost them a lot. Hodge is injured, but Hawthorn are going to play him anyway. He's going to just be a liability. You're right too - how many players need to come out and tell the media how tough they are and talk about what they're going to do on grand final day. You don't see Geelong doing that, because everyone already knows how tough they are. They have nothing to prove by puffing their chest out to all the journos. Keep playing your intimidation game though Hawthorn - you never know... I'ts never worked before, but it might work this time.... Just make sure that you turn up to play.

The media is beating it up as we're going to come out throwing punches. We've said it'll be a physical opening as most grand finals are, or should be. We've also said that if a team goes out and plays the man their heads are in the wrong place. We're not the ones saying we're tough and will belt the Cats around, the media are, you flog. :rolleyes:

I think we'll have a party of our own where no cats will survive. One way or another. It's going to be a smash.

You know nearly all serial killers started off by being cruel to animals. It's a pre-cursor to a sociopathic mind. If I were you, I'd go and seek professional help if you're having parties where you kill cats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Will the Hawks come to the party?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back