List Mgmt. Will the Hawks end up landing a big fish? Trade and FA news discussion of Hawthorn targets

Who should Hawks make a play for?

• Lynch

• McGovern

• Cogs

• We don't need any of these players

• Gaff

• Another player not mentioned above (specify in comments)

• B.Hill

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 years for a guy with knee issues is my concern

We took a punt on a guy with dodgy knees 9 years ago. Played in 3 premierships, has won multiple games by standing up when it counted, like the 2013 semi final. More than likely playing his tenth season next year for us.
Also won me $330 in the 2014 grand final, thanks for kicking the last goal of the match silk. Much appreciated.
Haven’t even mentioned his leadership skills. Not to mention, that this year, is the first time that he has missed blocks through injury.
Silk the gift that keeps giving!

So Lynch for 7 years, no reward without risk!

Like how he put us first!

Sounds a lot better than Richmond, Collingwood, Hawthorn for Lynch. Sounds as if we need to do a Bradbury to get Lynch!

What would be a fair trade this years and next years first round picks, pick 48 for Shiels and 24?

If that’s not enough, I’ll throw in my mother, sister, father, uncles, aunties and cousins. Hell I’ll even dig up the grandparents if it helps to get Sheil to the club!

I’m sure that they will all enjoy GWS canteens and be competent cleaning staff!

Breust has delivered more and I suspect been paid a lot less than the crazy prices being thrown around for Lynch on this thread and this sits well??? FMD. No guarantee Lynch's output will improve in brown and gold either.

Then again Breust might kick more with a decent marking target in the forward line.:huh:

Breust has delivered more and I suspect been paid a lot less than the crazy prices being thrown around for Lynch on this thread and this sits well??? FMD. No guarantee Lynch's output will improve in brown and gold either.

How do you reckon paying a spud like Tyrone 500k sat with the playing group ? I'm sure they will get over the Lynch offer if its true and he joins.

How do you reckon paying a spud like Tyrone 500k sat with the playing group ? I'm sure they will get over the Lynch offer if its true and he joins.
Vickery was a disaster but an aberration. The logic behind picking him up was debatably sound, but Vickery was not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Gunners, Chip, Doc, Jaeger and Titch live inner city and I know Birch used to live around the Camberwell area.

Mitchell and Jaeger live together in Richmond, have seen them round a bit. Duryea lives here also. Fairly sure Gunston and Chips live in the area also. Have seen Stratton eating with Tom and Jaeger at one of the local restaurants and have seen Dan Howe on Swan Street a couple of times. Definitely a good number of the Hawks contingent in the area.

Then again Breust might kick more with a decent marking target in the forward line.:huh:
It's about paying what you have to when you have to.

We're about to enter a new era of football, with starting positions. A big clunking forward will be a godsend for teams who have them.

We currently have Lewis and Schoenmakers as key forwards who will be with us in 18 months time. Neither have much exposed form as being a solitary target.

It makes complete sense to be having a good crack at Lynch, because we can build a team around him.

Mitchell and Jaeger live together in Richmond, have seen them round a bit. Duryea lives here also. Fairly sure Gunston and Chips live in the area also. Have seen Stratton eating with Tom and Jaeger at one of the local restaurants and have seen Dan Howe on Swan Street a couple of times. Definitely a good number of the Hawks contingent in the area.

I live in Brisbane, I’m still hoping to run into Hodgey! Think I still have another 37 pubs to go to!

Are you guys for real? You're making out like its Liam Shiels we're talking about. The guy is an absolute gun and would just about be our most valuable midfielder if he stepped in right now. How many inside outside a grade midfielders do we have?

JOM, and Sheil, would be one of the great tandems of all time. Mitchell, JOM and Sheil would be a far better trio than Ablett, Danger and Duckwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back