Will the Swans gift the Hawks a premiership like Geelong did?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's funny you say that because you could have easily lost to Adelaide in this year's prelim, whereas Sydney beat them by 5 goals away.

Who would you say is having a better finals series this time around?

We looked shaky in patches against Collingwood and the wave of Gastro that went through the club certainly showed against Adelaide.

In my opinion we had a much better approach to the Grand Final in 2008 than we have had this year.

Sydney has had a much better Finals Series so far, but I guess it's all up to who is best on the day, as it was in 08, and will be on Saturday.

We were quite relevant in September 2012, we gave Fremantle their first finals win in 2012.

Just like how this weekend will be the first time you lose a grand final to an interstate team.

You might want to check your football history on the first one Einstein.:rolleyes:

Yes, I'm sure Collingwood, who won a flag in 2010 are jealous of a side who last won a flag in 2008..

I can't wait until you taste your own tears as they roll down your cheeks after you've just witnessed Shoenmakers turn the ball over for yet another Swans goal.

you're telling the story Josh, you're the one who starts threads to deflect your fear.
We can win the flag this week.....the swans can win the flag this week. You have already run your race and failed to 4th, you are irrelevant.......again..... for the 52nd time in 54 years.

extra salty tears Josh?

Take them anyway they come.

This one is gonna be so soooo sweet

lol
oh this website will be forced to shut down for a week when the final siren sounds and Hawthorn are behind on the scoreboard by 15 points.

Buddy will kick 3 goals and do nothing but still be front page news in the Herald "Buddy plays the game of his life but Hawks fall agonizingly short"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol
oh this website will be forced to shut down for a week when the final siren sounds and Hawthorn are behind on the scoreboard by 15 points.

Buddy will kick 3 goals and do nothing but still be front paper news "Buddy plays the game of his life but Hawks fall agonizingly short"

The city of Geelong will shut down if the hawks get up

Same rehashed jokes since 2008. If Hawks flag was a Bradbury then every flag since then has been a Bradbury.

Hawthorn 2008 - Finished 2nd and won flag
Geelong 2009 - Finished 2nd and won flag
Collingwood 2010 - Needed a 2nd game to win it
Geelong 2011 - Finished 2nd and won flag

So if we win this year, it'll be the first "legitimate" flag since Geelong in 2007 and that's tainted with teal blood.

Same rehashed jokes since 2008. If Hawks flag was a Bradbury then every flag since then has been a Bradbury.

So if we win this year, it'll be the first "legitimate" flag since Geelong in 2007 and that's tainted with teal blood.

You're missing something there though. Geelong made three grand finals in a row, Collingwood got to defend their premiership in a consecutive grand final and Hawthorn...well...you didn't even make the finals the next year.

And thus, a Bradbury was born. Er. Reborn.

You're missing something there though. Geelong made three grand finals in a row, Collingwood got to defend their premiership in a consecutive grand final and Hawthorn...well...you didn't even make the finals the next year.

And thus, a Bradbury was born. Er. Reborn.

Seriously, why don't you flogs go and enjoy your off season? All of this whining, avatar changing and thread starting nonsense is rather lame. I would like to say that it's beneath you but clearly it isn't.

Not sure if you understand what a Bradbury is...

Every team in your list deserved their flag, while the Hawks got lucky in their win. Just like Bradbury got lucky in his win.

Every team in your list deserved their flag, while the Hawks got lucky in their win. Just like Bradbury got lucky in his win.

Not sure how you can get lucky and win a GF by nearly 5 goals whilst having only two on the bench after half time.

Please explain it to me Mr BigFooty Flog.

A lifetime without much sucess has you deluded.

Every team that wins the gf is worthy.

Did the pies bradbury it in 90 when the bombers had 2 weeks off after you drew with the cokers?

Not sure how you can get lucky and win a GF by nearly 5 goals whilst having only two on the bench after half time.

Please explain it to me Mr BigFooty Flog.
A lifetime without much sucess has you deluded.

Every team that wins the gf is worthy.

Did the pies bradbury it in 90 when the bombers had 2 weeks off after you drew with the cokers?

Geelong had 9 more scoring shots than the Hawks. Geelong dominated you so badly that you had to rush 11 behinds..

Lovin' the thread.

I can't wait to see if it turns out to be a shitstorm for Hawks supporters or a shitstorm for OP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Will the Swans gift the Hawks a premiership like Geelong did?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back