Will the vaccine passport actually be used

Remove this Banner Ad

Because if you sneeze or cough or even just breathe you are releasing fewer globs of virus goo.

This describes how it works, but doesnt necessarily have the right conclusions on what is actually happening with the Delta strain.

In an internal document that leaked last weekfrom the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the agency presented data, some of which were preliminary, on the delta variant and instances where fully vaccinated individuals were infected. The CDC investigation looked at delta infections among vaccinated and unvaccinated people and found that specimen Ct values were similar for both groups.

In an internal document that leaked last weekfrom the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the agency presented data, some of which were preliminary, on the delta variant and instances where fully vaccinated individuals were infected. The CDC investigation looked at delta infections among vaccinated and unvaccinated people and found that specimen Ct values were similar for both groups.

Preliminary. Why do you keep ignoring the much larger British study which was far more comprehensive and involved a blind study not a study of those showing symptoms?

Preliminary. Why do you keep ignoring the much larger British study which was far more comprehensive and involved a blind study not a study of those showing symptoms?
I’m just reading what your linking.

I didn’t ignore it, I quoted it before and asked how an “average lower viral load” translates into real world transmission rates. You then linked another article which contradicts the British study.

The point I’m making is that it doesn’t seem like the evidence is an absolute slam dunk. And if the government want to introduce something like vaccine passports then I’d hope they would have a watertight case.

The fact the CDC has also stopped tracking breakthrough cases unless they are hospitalised makes me highly sceptical as well. How could more data be a bad thing?

I’m just reading what your linking.

I didn’t ignore it, I quoted it before and asked how an “average lower viral load” translates into real world transmission rates. You then linked another article which contradicts the British study.

The point I’m making is that it doesn’t seem like the evidence is an absolute slam dunk. And if the government want to introduce something like vaccine passports then I’d hope they would have a watertight case.

The fact the CDC has also stopped tracking breakthrough cases unless they are hospitalised makes me highly sceptical as well. How could more data be a bad thing?

Not sure why that needs to be the case. If on balance a vax passport is considered to be a net benefit then they do it. The majority of voters support it from what I have seen so this is arguing for small things to prevent big things when it doesn't work like that.

What does the CDC have to do with what Australian Governments implement? Is this a grand conspiracy?

Nope to what

Nope they don’t need to wait. Everyone over the Age of 18 has had 3-6 months to get vaxed. Why should the vaccinated be forced to wait for unvaccinated? So next month Andrews and Glads will be opening to the vaxed only. Tech is in test phase in three states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Another case underway...

Court to hear mandatory vaccine challenge | The West Australian

"We have received thousands of inquiries from front-line workers - police, paramedics, nurses, aged care (staff), doctors, firefighters - construction workers, teachers, airline staff, miners, truck drivers, university students, mums and dads and, importantly, employers," a spokesperson said in a statement.

"It is our view that vaccine compulsion strips citizens of their basic human rights, including their right to work, their right to bodily integrity and their right to informed consent to medical treatment without coercion."

"No-one is above the law, including ministers and public health officers."

"You are born free, free to choose, freedom from arbitrary detention, freedom of bodily integrity - don't give it away for free," he said.

"Don't be be bullied."

Another case underway...

Court to hear mandatory vaccine challenge | The West Australian

"We have received thousands of inquiries from front-line workers - police, paramedics, nurses, aged care (staff), doctors, firefighters - construction workers, teachers, airline staff, miners, truck drivers, university students, mums and dads and, importantly, employers," a spokesperson said in a statement.

"It is our view that vaccine compulsion strips citizens of their basic human rights, including their right to work, their right to bodily integrity and their right to informed consent to medical treatment without coercion."

"No-one is above the law, including ministers and public health officers."

"You are born free, free to choose, freedom from arbitrary detention, freedom of bodily integrity - don't give it away for free," he said.

"Don't be be bullied."

You missed this bit:

Mr Nikolic has advertised for plaintiffs to join the suit on the firm's website and social media network Telegram, the platform used to organise and incite anti-lockdown protests across the country.

and this one

In a post to Telegram on Saturday, Mr Nikolic praised politicians like Craig Kelly, Reverend Fred Nile and Pauline Hanson for their opposition to mandatory vaccinations and lockdowns.

Funny how you managed to quote the text either side of those comments though.

It represents a very specific segment of the community.
Ok. Don't see how that is poignant to the case. But thanks anyway. Legal firms have for a long time relied on alternative services, some of them don't even trust Australia Post. But I'm sure you knew that.

Anything else?

The Australian public not so long ago railed against the notion of an Australian ID Card you could be forced to show anywhere you went and without which you could be banned from accessing areas. It was massive amongst the populace and the people quashed it.
Isn't it astounding how the same people fail to realise that is exactly what they are accepting now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Australian public not so long ago railed against the notion of an Australian ID Card you could be forced to show anywhere you went and without which you could be banned from accessing areas. It was massive amongst the populace and the people quashed it.
Isn't it astounding how the same people fail to realise that is exactly what they are accepting now.

It is almost like there is a global pandemic which has changed things featheredkitten.

I think he's trying to say he's been spooked into submission.

Not at all, I'd say I clearly succeeded in adding to the text you quoted either side of that additional information about who was making the comments.
Yet you failed to provide anything relevant to the actual case itself. Shame you aren't one of the opposition lawyers tbh, would be an easy steamroller victory.

Yet you failed to provide anything relevant to the actual case itself. Shame you aren't one of the opposition lawyers tbh, would be an easy steamroller victory.

I provided an exact quote from the article, that you very specifically excluded.

Funny that you'd do that, when the person making the comments appears to have very specific ideas.

Almost like it was intentional.

I provided an exact quote from the article, that you very specifically excluded.

Funny that you'd do that, when the person making the comments appears to have very specific ideas.

Almost like it was intentional.
You're running on fumes Owen. Regroup & take another pop at me on another day when you have something relevant to talk about.

"Der Lawyers has a motive..." "B...but it might have been da manufacturer which f'd up the vaccine".

In the meantime just pipe down & enjoy the likes from the other little drive-by posters who are desperate to see someone get one over me.

Nope they don’t need to wait. Everyone over the Age of 18 has had 3-6 months to get vaxed. Why should the vaccinated be forced to wait for unvaccinated? So next month Andrews and Glads will be opening to the vaxed only. Tech is in test phase in three states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Am I right in saying that if you haven't been vacced and therefore cannot get a COVID passport you then need to produce a current negative Covid test certificate?

You're running on fumes Owen. Regroup & take another pop at me on another day when you have something relevant to talk about.

"Der Lawyers has a motive..." "B...but it might have been da manufacturer which f'd up the vaccine".

In the meantime just pipe down & enjoy the likes from the other little drive-by posters who are desperate to see someone get one over me.

I can't help it that you keep coming up with bizarre talking points that mean nothing to anyone.

"My Toyota broke down, I'm going to sue Ford!"

Ok then.

I can't help it that you keep coming up with bizarre talking points that mean nothing to anyone.

"My Toyota broke down, I'm going to sue Ford!"

Ok then.
Must mean something to you since you popped up with an attempted "gotcha" post which proved to be as flat as a 6-month old vial of AZ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Will the vaccine passport actually be used

Remove this Banner Ad

Back