Will Tom Harley actually pick up an opponent this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

*yawn*

Your rants contained a little bit of common sense last year. Just very tired, predictable trolling now.

In the world according to LP there MUST be 2 BP's, a FB and CHB along with 2 HBF's....and ALL OF THEM must be accountable for a man....

Clearly another case of a Tassie fan watching you too many re runs of GF's in the 80's....

Or will captian soft **** play loose man in defense again?

It's embarrassing that Geelong fans think this guy is a good player. As soon as he's made to be accountable he falls to pieces.

Put him on Roughead this weekend and the ugly ranga will kick 5+, guarantee it.

Oh, and by the way that "Premiership" Captian Soft**** to you pal.

That prediction was based on a few very reasonable assumptions:

1. Young teams such as Port, Collingwood and North would consolidate and get better this year. Fair enough assumption, hasn't happened.

2. Geelong would not get another 12 months of injury heaven. Yet here we are, 16 rounds in and most of their players have hardly missed a game.

3. Geelong would play Hawthorn twice. Out of my hands, hasn't happened.

4. Ottens would fall back to earth as he typically only plays a good season every six years. Again, hasn't happened.

Among other things, that is a very reasonable set of assumptions. 6th - 8th looked sturdy at the time. I'll revise my prediction - Geelong will most likely finish 1st-2nd after the H& A season.

:thumbsu:
It's called fitness and maturity, injuries have nothing to do with luck. They occur from one of three things:
-Lack of fitness
-Opposition hitting them
-Hurting an injury prone area (this is often player based)

We are fit, strong enough to avoid being sniped (it takes a real dog act to get guys like Ling down, and it costs you 8 weeks), and only a few of our players are injury prone.

But the jealousy is taken, I ask you to put your money (so to speak) where your mouth is and offer to stop being a moron for at least a week when Hawthorn get flogged. I know you're scared, but you couldn't be wetting yourself more than the poor bastards who actually have to face Geelong instead of hurling abuse from the comfort of the stands.

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Tom Harley actually pick up an opponent this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back