Media Will you be at your current Sweet FA Club in S35?

Will you be at your current Sweet FA Club in S35?

• Yes

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I am retiring

Votes: 19 31.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

lighter

Robertio hope that's decaf
Mate i haven't seen coffee for three months, I've been stuck in Turbo's Guinness Bar for the whole season.

Mate i haven't seen coffee for three months, I've been stuck in Turbo's Guinness Bar for the whole season.
If you don't find it in decaf Moz and less will put you either in the BP or INT#3

Loyalty goes both ways my friend.

There is definitely a Media Thread in this:

Sweet FA Power Couple Robma walk out on Bombers

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont know what I want

One part of me still thinks this is all kinda lame and to just call it quits like the first time round in S19. Can’t say I didn’t actually try this time at least? Another part says there’s so much potential

I will continue to not play for any club in Season 35 :)

Apologies for not having a Poll option that suited your situation

I won't waste another PM on you then

I will continue to not play for any club in Season 35 :)
I tried to give you beez votes for your outstanding wrestling promotions and was told I couldn't because you are not registered to a club :mad:

I tried to give you beez votes for your outstanding wrestling promotions and was told I couldn't because you are not registered to a club :mad:

If I sign Phenom for the rest of the season, he won’t be eligible to play in finals but will he be eligible for beez votes?

If I sign Phenom for the rest of the season, he won’t be eligible to play in finals but will he be eligible for beez votes?
I think this is a systematic issue with the Beez voting process.

Not that it would matter much, I never made the top 20 while I was active anyway.

Haven't really given a thought about it but I am open to the possibility of getting more game time elsewhere.

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm sure the furies will be more than happy to play you next season if you hang around and join in a bit more. I played there the second half of this season and I don't think I saw you in the match threads once in that time. Definitely not in the team PM. Anyway, not having a crack just would be good to see you around some more and the furies would appreciate it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Will you be at your current Sweet FA Club in S35?

Back