Media Will you be at your current Sweet FA Club in S35?

Will you be at your current Sweet FA Club in S35?

• Yes

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I am retiring

Votes: 19 31.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure the furies will be more than happy to play you next season if you hang around and join in a bit more. I played there the second half of this season and I don't think I saw you in the match threads once in that time. Definitely not in the team PM. Anyway, not having a crack just would be good to see you around some more and the furies would appreciate it.
You've used a lot of words to say 'join the Warriors'

I'm sure the furies will be more than happy to play you next season if you hang around and join in a bit more. I played there the second half of this season and I don't think I saw you in the match threads once in that time. Definitely not in the team PM. Anyway, not having a crack just would be good to see you around some more and the furies would appreciate it.
Edmund hunt is a Furies legend and the S31 HIT winner. Please do not speak to a club legend like that.

Edmund hunt is a Furies legend and the S31 HIT winner. Please do not speak to a club legend like that.
I only gave him my observations. Take it or leave it. I don't really care.

Depends who you ask.

There’s more than one media thread in the greatest love story the Sweet FA has ever seen - if anyone can be bothered reading about it. 😆
You'd hate to think thats the peak

Depends who you ask.

There’s more than one media thread in the greatest love story the Sweet FA has ever seen - if anyone can be bothered reading about it. 😆

The GreenCheese love story has been a complicated one

There have been some ups & many more downs … BUT we have finally found our happily ever after

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you were to blame Sky you’d be closer to the truth.

That’s even further from the truth lmao.

pantskyle says you’re welcome too, mate.

That’s not what Agent93 tells me.
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Will you be at your current Sweet FA Club in S35?

Back