Will you finally **** off port flogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 14, 2012
Los Santos
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Orlando Magic, Nick Diaz, Exers
No need for useless statistics. Your team is shit. We're better. Injuries aren't an excuse we were two down. Trengove n Boak are your club champions? What a joke.. Seriously I have asked you time and time again to name me a GOOD player.. Schulz may be decent but he is not GOOD. Still think Ebert > danger? The only reason we want Boak to go to Geelong is because we know you rate him but really he is crap he would hardly be a loss.. I could keep going on... Wow you are bad

I dont know, Im sure D_One will be able to pull a stat out of his ass that shows how the Crows were spuds tonight compared to Port.

Was a great game to watch, especially since both teams played without recognised forwards what with Crows losing Tippett and Walker, and Port having to play with Westhoff and Butcher

No... we're still a better club.

No Tex No Tippett No Pets No Callinan No tall forward No Back Up Ruck and yet we still kick over 100 points. They are truly shit and will be for years :D

GP are the Crows still only a 3 goal better side? :D :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When assessing who is the better club do you count wins against each other 5 years ago or does winning the last 3 count more?
PAFC has actually been used as a community club serving the people daily for more than a century. So much more of a club than a corporate block of offices and oversized board rooms that serve the AFC players, staff and occassional corporate/wedding function.

PAFC is a better club!

PAFC has actually been used as a community club serving the people daily for more than a century. So much more of a club than a corporate block of offices and oversized board rooms that serve the AFC players, staff and occassional corporate/wedding function.

PAFC is a better club!

Hmm, and how much pokie money have you taken from the community whilst you served them? Such a caring club.

PAFC is a better club!
You have **** all legs or credibility in this argument

PAFC is a better club!

If Port keeps going the way it is, you`ll be able to sit with the Fitzroy fans and comfort each other in what great histories you both used to have.

No need for useless statistics. Your team is shit. We're better. Injuries aren't an excuse we were two down. Trengove n Boak are your club champions? What a joke.. Seriously I have asked you time and time again to name me a GOOD player.. Schulz may be decent but he is not GOOD. Still think Ebert > danger? The only reason we want Boak to go to Geelong is because we know you rate him but really he is crap he would hardly be a loss.. I could keep going on... Wow you are bad
At least they're a propper club.
The Crows are nothing other than a commercial entity, invented by Melbourne advertising executive, to fleece the less intelligent amongst South Australians.
The only way they can compete is through relying on the AFL providing them with the Softest draw in the League. The AFL does this to give some of the denser South Australians the impression that their 'club' is competetive so they continue to turn up and be fleeced.
The AFL knows that the attendance numbers of Crows supporters becomes almost non existent when they aren't being conned into believing their side is competitive. This is because Crows supporters are as fickle and disloyal as they are stupid.

Hmm, and how much pokie money have you taken from the community whilst you served them? Such a caring club.

and now they take money from the mouths of the hungry in the guise of 'sponsorship'.

A community minded club would probably just use their profile to benefit the charity, not demand money from them

At least they're a propper club.
The Crows are nothing other than a commercial entity, invented by Melbourne advertising executive, to fleece the less intelligent amongst South Australians.
The only way they can compete is through relying on the AFL providing them with the Softest draw in the League. The AFL does this to give some of the denser South Australians the impression that their 'club' is competetive so they continue to turn up and be fleeced.
The AFL knows that the attendance numbers of Crows supporters becomes almost non existent when they aren't being conned into believing their side is competitive. This is because Crows supporters are as fickle and disloyal as they are stupid.
Well that explains the bay covers, just add that to the crow games and they can then call themselves a real club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back