Will you finally **** off port flogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

the hilarious thing is the rating of without doubt one of the worst young players i've seen come thru in years. They all get fired up of Trengove because of his moody stares and alleged tough guy persona. They guy is a spud of the highest order. He's literally below Darren Mead AFL standard and he's in the leadership group AND spouted as future captain, he should be delisted. Talia's season this year has been 3 times better than anything Trengove has ever produced.

the hilarious thing is the rating of without doubt one of the worst young players i've seen come thru in years. They all get fired up of Trengove because of his moody stares and alleged tough guy persona. They guy is a spud of the highest order. He's literally below Darren Mead AFL standard and he's in the leadership group AND spouted as future captain, he should be delisted. Talia's season this year has been 3 times better than anything Trengove has ever produced.

Trengove, like the rest of their young players is over rated. The poor deluded soul, he thought he was doing the right thing last year by sticking around, watch him piss off next time.

Wow don't be so harsh on Trengove.. You should never compare him 2 a 10 game player OHH WAIT the 10 game player is better?? Well that doesnt make much sense... Most overrated spud in the AFL and i can't believe the media have actually been fooled on him

In what way? This should be interesting

Port Adelaide are a footy club

You blokes are merely a collection of allsorts making up a franchise.

Crowbots won tonight, well played, but don't for a single second think that gives you any prerogatives over a Port Adelaide supporter.

Port Adelaide are a footy club

You blokes are merely a collection of allsorts making up a franchise.

Crowbots won tonight, well played, but don't for a single second think that gives you any prerogatives over a Port Adelaide supporter.

I would have thought a footy club would refer to having: a team of players (that would bleed for the club), a coach (that cares and has some intelligence) and a supporter (even more impressive if they can out-number the opposition at their home game)

Wow seems like we have a footy club where's yours?

I would have thought a footy club would refer to having: a team of players (that would bleed for the club), a coach (that cares and has some intelligence) and a supporter (even more impressive if they can out-number the opposition at their home game)

Wow seems like we have a footy club where's yours?

Are you female?

Deflect a bit more.. Will u admit your club is a rabble?

The signs of a poster that has no real comeback:

1. Spelling mistakes
2. Join date
3. Attempt to ban

Who has tried to have you banned?

Do you deserve to be banned?

Are you using a new account because you are already banned?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who has tried to have you banned?

Do you deserve to be banned?

Are you using a new account because you are already banned?

No simply stating the last resorts of posters with no real comebacks and surprise suprise u fitted into one of the most predictable options

url

Whenever I think of "Pure 12" I think of those Twilight movies.

No unlike the majority of your playin list I do not have a vag

You don't have to have one to be one

No simply stating the last resorts of posters with no real comebacks and surprise suprise u fitted into one of the most predictable options

Pray tell how has anyone tried to have you banned?

What you say is a topic worth ignoring

But you did bring up the comment that someone was trying to have you banned.

Maybe you are paranoid?

I was talking about your kids.. all a joke.. then again you prob would think Stewart is a kid since he hasn't been seen for the last 6 years except against NORF. He is 24 just so you know. Unlike you port supporters i wouldn't rate a player on one game and rate him as good so NO stewart is not good sorry

How many goals did he kick?

Trengove, like the rest of their young players is over rated. The poor deluded soul, he thought he was doing the right thing last year by sticking around, watch him piss off next time.

seriously though, this is the afl's fault. port have to spend their cap so there'd be quite a few guys getting $100-$200k more than they could at a top 8 club. who'd leave under those circumstances. port supporters have been going on about their re-signings, well no shit. no-ones gonna get squeezed out of that list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Will you finally **** off port flogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back