Player Watch Willie Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

Very happy to get Rioli. The success of this trade will rest on his ability to get super fit. If he does he has the tools to be a great addition. Very happy to get him.

Honestly, you got ripped off for Rioli. He was really only preseason draft worthy, not worth losing picks for. But it must be all part of Donuts masterplan.
I reckon he was worth a 1st rounder. I was reliably informed he won a premiership for you off his own boot while he was stoned. What value can you put on that sort of ability?

Handy get and we showed again we can get players to Alberton. Always important to prove to players who nominate Port as their destination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, you got ripped off for Rioli. He was really only preseason draft worthy, not worth losing picks for. But it must be all part of Donuts masterplan.

I tend to agree. We should have walked him to the draft, but hey he wasn't the main prize.

If one of Junior or Fantasia fire, we're in a good spot.

A nice side piece to the main meal.

If we get the best of him, he’ll be a handy in.
Junior is one of those incredibly rare footy players who can win a ball in the forward pocket and then not just kick at goal or at a player near goal - instead kick it to a player by himself 40 m out directly in front.

No normal brain but an amazing footy brain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Willie Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

Back