Player Watch Willie Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

There are dickheads who support all teams. I vote not to do the "crows are scum" response (like you've seen so much from a handful of the usual morons on the crom board about port and Houston) and recognise its bigger and more important than stupid football tribalism - and doesn't represent the vast majority of Adelaide supporters either.

Willie, on the off chance you read this, you're a flipping legend and a handful of knuckledraggers are seen for just what morons they are.

There are dickheads who support all teams. I vote not to do the "crows are scum" response (like you've seen so much from a handful of the usual morons on the crom board about port and Houston) and recognise its bigger and more important than stupid football tribalism - and doesn't represent the vast majority of Adelaide supporters either.

Willie, on the off chance you read this, you're a flipping legend and a handful of knuckledraggers are seen for just what morons they are.
My above comment was tongue in cheek in response to their outrage regarding Houston

Last edited:
Very good last quarter and a bit. Borderline match winner.

Had his hand in a fair whack of our goals.

He also gave away a couple of 50 metre penalties. You need to plant your feet, Willie.

He also gave away a couple of 50 metre penalties. You need to plant your feet, Willie.
The second one was for planting his feet… but he should have been moving back to the 9m mark. Just needs to switch on more when standing the mark. But we are so much Better with him back in the side, even if he isn’t dominating for a full 4 quarters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would generally not go the 'Crows are scum' response, if not for the fact we've been copping the 'Port are scum' response all week because a minority of dickheads booed Rankine. **** them.

The second one was for planting his feet… but he should have been moving back to the 9m mark. Just needs to switch on more when standing the mark. But we are so much Better with him back in the side, even if he isn’t dominating for a full 4 quarters.
Terrible stuff. It just relieves the pressure so easily for the opposition.

The 50's he gave away were annoying but if your going to give them away, that's the right spot on the oval to do it... ;)

He needs to stop them though.

Willie sending a message to a Crom supporter behind the goals, lol.

View attachment 2084235

Put it in the shake head thread but goal celebration was obviously directed to the same supporter.

Can only guess what was said but curious how far away it was from this incident

Yes there are dickheads suporters in all team .But crows have history of laughing down on native players . It runs through in at every level of that footy club . Otherwise racist Tex would not be revered around that club considering that half of there players left after sickening of season camp in 2018. Guess what ? , he learns ****wit and mocks native players in even local footy league . Rather than showing door to him , Croms wanted legendary racist to mentor there future pups .

I rewatched part of the game the other day and I reckon one of the 50s against Willie was sus. He was about 5m away from the mark, so should not have been called to stand. I don't think there was a stand call. But he was still called for moving as the Crows player went to play on.

It was not the 50m paid when he didn't get back the 9m from the mark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Willie Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

Back