Wimbledon 2010.

Remove this Banner Ad

Account bet : murray x nadal @ 1.32

Futures: Nadal x Murray into Li Na @ 200s+

More:

Soderling 3-0
Roddick 3-0
Murray 3-0

I'll post this as well before the game starts.

I couldn't get to the TAB tonight.

Wanted to chuck some on Eng v Germ both teams to score and by half time it is 2-1 LoL

I was also going to go Djokovic to beat Hewitt... $1.87 is very good odds for Novak and I think Hewitt has run his race...

even though Ive got nothing on it, just putting it out there.

Hewitt doesn't play until tonight does he? You can still get on Novak.

Hewitt in 4 or 5 for me.

Already on both.

Hewitt in 4 @ 5.10
Hewitt in 5 @ 6.80

Now all I need is for Novak to actually "turn up" and not have an implosion.:eek:

Copy this off another website

Quarter-finals of Wimbledon are on Wednesday and the match in the ladies' draw which catches my eye is this one between Kim Clijsters and Justine Henin - 2 top players who are both back from 2 years retirement and both back playing really well.

Clijsters has won 18 of 22 matches this season, winning 2 tournaments, both on hard court and both beating Henin along the way, once in a semi, once in a final. Both these matches were won on a tiebreak in the final set. The first one of these was in Brisbane and was Henin's first tournament back from her retirement.

Henin has won 29 of 36 matches this season, also winning in 2 tournaments. Amazingly, and as evidence of her continued competitiveness, all 7 of her losses this season have been in 3 sets.

Clijsters played on grass at Eastbourne most recently and after 2 wins, lost in the quarters in straight sets to Azarenka, who has just been knocked out of Wimbledon by Kvitova, who is ranked 62 in the world.

Henin played her most recent tournament at 'S-Hertogenbosch on grass and won it, only dropping one set along the way. In all, Henin has won 11 of her last 12 matches, including her last 8 straight, all on grass.

Henin also has a superior record at Wimbledon to Clijsters, reaching an impressive 5 semi-finals in 7 visits and going on to the final twice. Clijsters has reached only 2 SF and 1 QF in her 7 visits.

Finally, these 2 players have met 16 times and won 8 each. They have met 3 times on grass. The first time Henin retired when a set up and 3-0 down, and the next 2 she won.

Simply put, Henin is the better of these 2 players on this surface and is the one in better form right now. I make her a big favourite here and was not surprised to find her at 1.72 with Bet365. However, Skybet have them evenly priced at 1.91 and that is way too high and such value deserves all 10.

+ I think Hewitt is in ripper form after knocking off Federer recently.

He plays Novak Djokvic.

I am going to put a little bit on

Henin Hewitt @ $3.6

I think Henin will win, Clijsters still recovering from injury(?) and Henin is 3-1 (that 1 loss she retired) agaisnt Clijsters on Grass

All grass games with the exception of the loss have been over 23 games, their last 2 games have been over 30+ games

I'm going Clijsters/Henin Over 22.5 games @ 1.8

GL all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't feel bad, Djokovic has a good record against Hewitt and Lleyton will get more hype being the Aussie. Just refer to the number of people backing Stosur to win her match here a few days ago at $1.35 or so...

chose to completely avoid betting on the hewitt/djokovich match...too hard to tell how much hewitt has improved, his match against fed could have been a one off or he is really back this time?!?!? who knows and this way i can cheer him on and enjoy watching it without money being involved, look forward to it. COME ONNNNNNNNNN

Yea don't be too worried about the Djokovic v Hewitt match, really it's just a stab in the dark as it could go either way. Hoping for a Hewitt win though, but staying clear of the match in terms of betting. Too risky :p

Tonight:

Ferrer H2H @ 1.28 Win
Tsonga H2H @ 1.22 Win
Murray 3-0 @ 1.62 Win
S Williams 2-0 @ 1.14 Win
Li Na 2-0 @ 1.57 Win
Sharapova 2-0 @ 1.17 Win
V Williams 2-0 @ 1.14 Waiting until Monday :(

4.04:1
Not feeling great about tonight's match. Venus arrives late, takes a toilet break three games in, attitude looks bad. And Groth looking good...

I feel dirty barracking against an Aussie, but **** YOU Venus. Pull your ****ing finger out!
It's ok, she's not a real aussie so we'll let you off :p

4-2 down in the 2nd after taking the 1st set.

Good luck mate.

Isn't it annoying when the easiest part of the mutli (or so it seemed), stuffs up!
I didn't realise Groth was a token Aussie. Damn it! She can actually play.

I'm G-A-W-N. Knew that shit would happen.

Aaahhhhhhhhhh you're killing me! Seal the deal Venus and you may have my first born.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wimbledon 2010.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back