Wimbledon 2010.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Henin will win, Clijsters still recovering from injury(?) and Henin is 3-1 (that 1 loss she retired) agaisnt Clijsters on Grass

All grass games with the exception of the loss have been over 23 games, their last 2 games have been over 30+ games

I'm going Clijsters/Henin Over 22.5 games @ 1.8

GL all

WIN! cant lose now :cool:

Ok, I've gone for Djokovic, his recent head-to-head with Hewitt suggests Hewitt will have to lift a lot to push Novak. Also, the form against Federer at Halle has not exactly been franked with Federer starting out pretty rusty and needing five sets to beat Alejandro Falla. I think $1.91 is value, and it's since come in to $1.86 on Betfair. I'll probably look to lay off if I get well ahead because I know Hewitt likes his 5-setters, and I don't need too much exposure at the moment.

clijster v henin 2-1 / henin v clijster 2-1
wozniacki
a murray
holland v slovakia over 2.5
14.60 with clijster 2-1/ 13.51 henin
---
is it worth putting something on holland/slovakia under 2.5 to cover my losses (assuming wozniacki/murray get up)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

clijster v henin 2-1 / henin v clijster 2-1
wozniacki
a murray
holland v slovakia over 2.5
14.60 with clijster 2-1/ 13.51 henin
---
is it worth putting something on holland/slovakia under 2.5 to cover my losses (assuming wozniacki/murray get up)
For me it depends on what you're in for. I only bet small so no point really. If you stand to have a big win then it makes sense to buy some protection.

Kanepi is an interesting one to keep an eye out on.

I watched her demolish Stosur and she seems to have a game well suited to grass.

I have had small/medium wagers on her in her last 2 matches (including the one still live) and she is extremely hard to break.

At the moment it looks like she is playing Kvitova in her next match (assuming she wins this one) and would seem good value to progress to the semi-finals.

Kanepi is an interesting one to keep an eye out on.

I watched her demolish Stosur and she seems to have a game well suited to grass.

I have had small/medium wagers on her in her last 2 matches (including the one still live) and she is extremely hard to break.

At the moment it looks like she is playing Kvitova in her next match (assuming she wins this one) and would seem good value to progress to the semi-finals.
Agree. I haven't backed her yet, but she looked great against Stosur, and finished off the match really well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wimbledon 2010.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back