Grand Slam Wimbledon 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I noticed that Muchova played but lost in straight sets against Badosa and surprise M Andreev lost also in three sets. Listen to Krygios last night commentating, average.

Muchova as per usual was coming in off an injury story of her career really. Andreeva isn’t great on grass yet she’ll get there but it’s not yet.

Fair point
But still stands that last year was the outlier.

I do agree she was in fantastic form leading in last year unfortunately this year she couldn’t serve and her movement was limited at best. That’s taking nothing away from the other girl who was outstanding though.

Vond is that player though rocks and diamonds we got the diamond last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do agree she was in fantastic form leading in last year unfortunately this year she couldn’t serve and her movement was limited at best. That’s taking nothing away from the other girl who was outstanding though.

Vond is that player though rocks and diamonds we got the diamond last year
Yup
Was frustrated that the bigger hitters were off against her in the latter stages of the tournament.

Yup
Was frustrated that the bigger hitters were off against her in the latter stages of the tournament.

She was playing like peak Kvitova for about 4 weeks last year, the two leading up to Wimbledon and the tournament, serve was unbreakable (then back to complete usual afterwards and did squat in the US and end of year champs). Also didn't help that Sabs flopped, Rybakina was injured and in terrible form going in, and she got tto play Jabeur who is good for a set and is completely unfit after a set. Ons is a great girl, but unless she wins every match in straights she aint winning lets be real.

The grand slams have not been kind to the Aussie TV viewer this year.

Everything is going to happen in the early morning again.

Again, Wimbledon need to start Court 1 earlier. So, when there is rain, people have something to watch.
Agreed
Madness to not start with the other courts. Get another match in as well.

homer simpson GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back