Grand Slam Wimbledon 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hurkacz out is great for De Minaur.

touchwood

Arthur Frils is VERY dangerous he’s one of the new ones coming through personally behind Carlos and Sinner he’s the next big one. Not saying he’s ready now but he has everything to win Slams has a huge game

Dang its raining and looks horrible for a day at the tennis. Kokk had no chance in playing yesterday after playing for two days and a five setter. Well done to Poppy in getting through in five sets. Hope today's matches are good even if we only get centre court if the weather doesn't improve.

Wow, that's poor form...He should of asked Boulter, far more reliable

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
kinda reminds me of Mcenroe and Graf, 1999.

Shocking PR for Emma. Just go out there and use it as a practice session. I have no dount if she wasn't in the singles still, she would play.

I get it, history of wrist injures, but it was one 1 hour game and something special. Murray should have gotten Serena out of retirement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shocking PR for Emma. Just go out there and use it as a practice session. I have no dount if she wasn't in the singles still, she would play.

I get it, history of wrist injures, but it was one 1 hour game and something special. Murray should have gotten Serena out of retirement.

Shocking is the word all right...She carries on about can't saying no & it's a once in a lifetime experience, then finally wins a few singles matches & bails at the last minute.
Like you said, you just suck it up, get on the court & go through the motions if need be.

Shocking is the word all right...She carries on about can't saying no & it's a once in a lifetime experience, then finally wins a few singles matches & bails at the last minute.
Like you said, you just suck it up, get on the court & go through the motions if need be.

Absolutely not.
Firstly we don’t even know the extent of the injury, she may not play simgles even.

But in the likelihood she does, 110% she has to focus on singles.
She has battled to get back, to what throw it away on an exhibition MD run? They wouldn’t win it so can’t rely on that, and if it stuffs her singles up she misses a genuine final chance, and need to re-enter the higher ranks to ensure ongoing 1000 and GS qualification.

She’s already turned down the Olympics, so she is definitely serious and locked in on this.
The Poms can be happy they have someone who might challenge in the second week of slams again.

Andy would have told her the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back