Grand Slam Wimbledon 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Shelton in the round of 16, wow. Has to have one of the luckiest draws out.

He had a shocking lead up on the grass touranments leading into Wimbledon then pulls off three 5-setter wins in a row out of his arse.
He agrees. That’s the only reason I can see that he is playing the doubles. Playing every day!!??

And his match last night washed out so has to be rescheduled today, after playing singles.
He needs to rest.

He agrees. That’s the only reason I can see that he is playing the doubles. Playing every day!!??

And his match last night washed out so has to be rescheduled today, after playing singles.
He needs to rest.

Some people not saying he does, but use doubles as training anyway.

Fair point, but some players use the rest day for training too!!

Everyone is different look I’m on your side with it there’s a reason the top men’s and women’s players (bar Coco) don’t play doubles. However if its what he needs on his off days go for it

Is there no play right now on the covered courts? Why? It's 12:30pm there
yeah. pouring again in England. Should make for a fun grand prix later...

They do have to limit the amount of play on the show courts, as they play on grass and can get very worn from overuse.

In saying that, move the start time on court 1, so people have tennis to watch!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to Sun, but reckon she has already played her final and will blown away in the QF. What the **** is the Court interviewer wearing? Looks like she is ready to go to a debutante ball.

Navarro was absolutely outstanding. What a performance.

Called it, look might be a year early but her and Rybakina have the best games for Wimbledon. Actually think she beats Paulini has a great record against Paolini

Good luck to Sun, but reckon she has already played her final and will blown away in the QF. What the **** is the Court interviewer wearing? Looks like she is ready to go to a debutante ball.

The alternative being Radacanu winning I'll take it. Could win one more game but expect the semi the winner of the other quarter to comfortably win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back