Grand Slam Wimbledon 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what to think after that reaction by Alex there at the end. I think maybe the back.

Glad he got that Wimbledon QF on the list now. Was certainly fighting some demons there in the last two sets closing it out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad Novak is embracing the villain role finally gave the bird to the crowd. He's come to the realization crowds will never love him to the degree he wants. There are a few reasons for it, and I do think much of it is anti-slav sentiment tbh which has always been a thing in the west, although not the sole reason.

I'm glad Novak is embracing the villain role finally gave the bird to the crowd. He's come to the realization crowds will never love him to the degree he wants. There are a few reasons for it, and I do think much of it is anti-slav sentiment tbh which has always been a thing in the west, although not the sole reason.

This is waffle, I really like Medvedev (Russian) but I think Novak is a total whopper.....

much of it is anti-slav sentiment tbh

No need to play that card. Players like Ivanisevic have been well-liked at Wimbledon and around the world.

Novak doesn't seem to mind noisy, unsporting mobs when they are waving Serbian flags and supporting him at the AO.

Anyway - good luck to Demon tonight. Main hope is that he's not suffering too much from that hip issue and can give it his all. In the form of his life, it would be cruel if an injury like that affected his campaign.

And we know whose side the crowd will be on - especially with his girlfriend likely to be in his box, cheering him on.

I dont think race has anything to do with it.

Its more the comparison to Nadal/Federer and other dramas in his life. Novak has always been the most opinionated out of the 3, and opinions get people offside, regardless of what they are. It is a sad fact of life.

Personally, I get where Novak is coming from. Cheering for someone is not the same as cheering against someone. I will always dislike it when people clap 2nd serves and that sort of carry-on.

Anyway, tonight, Novak will be expecting a reaction. He knows AdM will have the crowd, due to his comments and the Katie factor.

. As I said, troll Novak is best Novak. Some of his best wins have been when he is just on, just to prove people wrong. Honestly, his reaction to all this makes me think he can win this, something I didn't think he could at the start of the tournament.

Grand Slam Wimbledon 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back