Wimmera Football League Under 17's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
last time these two teams met 54 to 49 horsham united up

horsham united up by 30 points
you sound pretty confident diggers how bout we just wait til sunday to find out besides how many players did rats have out last time round they had practically no midfield.... no midfield = no drive into forward line which = no goals which is wat we hardly scored

you sound pretty confident diggers how bout we just wait til sunday to find out besides how many players did rats have out last time round they had practically no midfield.... no midfield = no drive into forward line which = no goals which is wat we hardly scored

Hey saintsentional i got two words for ya..
SLOW DOWN!

Anyhow who was out that match?

Hey saintsentional i got two words for ya..
SLOW DOWN!

Anyhow who was out that match?

Hey does anyone know BIGHAWK 23 aka steve butler the kid who plays for ararat eagles against 10 year old boys just so he can win the goalkicking.
Had the chance to play for ararat but chose not to wonder why..I KNOW HE HAD NO TICKER.....

I am confident. But after beating you guys the first time, when we were still pulling our strings together, i don't see why we can't be.

To the bolded part
... is that a question or a statement? How many and who did the Ararat Rat's have absent?

You have 7 goals 7 last time. 14 shots. Alot of drive into the forward line especially when you got the ball in your 50 more than 14 times.

It will be a tough and close game indeed saintsational_5.

But in retrospect, you sound pretty confident yourself;);)

Hey does anyone know BIGHAWK 23 aka steve butler the kid who plays for ararat eagles against 10 year old boys just so he can win the goalkicking.
Had the chance to play for ararat but chose not to wonder why..I KNOW HE HAD NO TICKER.....

I dont think that there is any 10 yr old playing in u/17's you complete idiot!
Yeah i had the chance to play for ararat but i wanted to play with me mates rather than the moon heads!
You seem to have a problem with me bubba going on LPFT forum, Mininera forum and This forum. . . probly only doing it because your hiding behind your computer screen and nobody knows who you are!;)

Probaly got a bigger heart than you, he wanted play with his mates and enjoy playing footy thats why he didn't go to the rats

last time these two teams met 54 to 49 horsham united up

horsham united up by 30 points

thats a bit over confident dont you think? Ararat will be fired up this week after loosing to the diggers the last time and with it been played at ararat on a big ground i thnk ararat will sneak home to beat a cocky diggers out fit

thats a bit over confident dont you think? Ararat will be fired up this week after loosing to the diggers the last time and with it been played at ararat on a big ground i thnk ararat will sneak home to beat a cocky diggers out fit

Actually there i wouldnt say cocky mate. . There is not one diggers player who thinks it will be an easy game or a certain win. . If anything were the underdogs at ararats home ground.

Actually there i wouldnt say cocky mate. . There is not one diggers player who thinks it will be an easy game or a certain win. . If anything were the underdogs at ararats home ground.

it was just they way it sounded mate there was no affence to. should be a good game though

Seems to be a fair bit of discussion about the battle for third on the ladder between the Diggers and the Rats
Last time they met the Diggers got up in a great performance which stunned the cocky rats. Talk is that Diggers were a bit cocky last week against MM where they played poor footy against the bottom side who basically outplayed and outscored them in the second half with the Diggers giving away 3-4 50m frees and having 3 players carded not to mention starting an after siren brawl.
Based on that performance and Sunday at home the Rats by 39!
But.....the Diggers have Klemm, Chapple & Taylor in who did not play against the Rats last time and Tom McGrath in great form across the half forward line so if the Diggers get back to team footy it may be closer than you think. My spies in Rat land tell me Williamson & Bell will be playing to help secure the Rats into 3rd. Problem for the Digs here as I reckon they would struggle to match up on them and they could end up with 8-10 goals between themselves!
Dimboola will be Stawell with the Roos to make amends at home from last weeks narrow loss to Eagles
Nhill over Saints but always harder at Saints home ground. O'Connor out for the year for Saints, not a match winner but does alot of handy things and saints cant fill his spot
MM will win their first game of the year coming off a great performance against the Diggers last week and at home will beat the Eagles
Horsham with an easy bye week followed by a 100+ win next week against MM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is captain of the diggers 17s speaking. i just wanted to make it very clear that us diggers are gunna ratsack you rats on Sunday. Diggers to take the 4 points this week by 5 goals in a thriller.:thumbsu:

I am confident. But after beating you guys the first time, when we were still pulling our strings together, i don't see why we can't be.

To the bolded part... is that a question or a statement? How many and who did the Ararat Rat's have absent?

You have 7 goals 7 last time. 14 shots. Alot of drive into the forward line especially when you got the ball in your 50 more than 14 times.

It will be a tough and close game indeed saintsational_5.

But in retrospect, you sound pretty confident yourself;);)
Im not playin son but ya u no i have faith that we can win on sunday with every1 contributin, makin it a team effort instead of relyin on the likes of taylor and chapple i mean u only started winnin when they came back....

Im not playin son but ya u no i have faith that we can win on sunday with every1 contributin, makin it a team effort instead of relyin on the likes of taylor and chapple i mean u only started winnin when they came back....

actually since taylor has come back he has definately added something but he has been out of the best more times than in. . And chapple has only missed three games through volleyball and we have won 2 of them. . the loss was to nhill first round and k-chap couldnt have made a difference tht round

actually since taylor has come back he has definately added something but he has been out of the best more times than in. . And chapple has only missed three games through volleyball and we have won 2 of them. . the loss was to nhill first round and k-chap couldnt have made a difference tht round
Well done Bally2:thumbsu:

And to saintsational_05...
i mean u only started winnin when they came back....

That post still is yet to gratify me...
You can't just say that we only win because they are playing. We did beat Ararat WITH both of them out mind that. We are a team and not a 1-man show.

Will be a tough match this week for the rats especially know not having a full side, but with or with out a full strength side the rats still have alot of young talent and still will be hard to beat on the big ground of Alexandra oval. Still wouldn't mind watching these to sides go at it full strength. but anyway ararat by a goal

Looks like this will be a pretty tough match with a lot of pride on the line. The Rats will find it hard without their key player Williamson, but at their best they can still beat any team in the comp on the day. The home ground advantage might be the deciding factor since the form line of these two teams seems to be very close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back