Wimmera League 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure about how close to full strength MM happened to be. Only speaking to someone involved with the Warriors and he mentioned they were still 5 short of their best 22 including Marlon Motlop who didn’t play along with their CHB from the Northern Territory in Taylor. Good to see Nhill up and about they seemed to be really well coached

Well done to Warrack, reward for effort today. Where are Dimmy at this year? Pre season hopeful of a finals spot, but no where near it? They’d have to be disappointed with the season?

Anyone been paying attention to the saints ? Will slatter in the best 2 out of 3 games is he one to watch?
He's a bit up himself as he went to bali the week after getting his debut... Tagged Billy Lloyd and did a job but doesn't quite have the flair and finesse to change a game. Solid future for sure!

He's a bit up himself as he went to bali the week after getting his debut... Tagged Billy Lloyd and did a job but doesn't quite have the flair and finesse to change a game. Solid future for sure!
Yeah I was at the saints v sm game, supposedly the young man tagged Lloyd, could’ve fooled me! Lloyd ended with 33 touches and a goal with a 3rd best, not sure how effective that tag was? Maybe the young kid is better suited for twos football for now.

Anyone been paying attention to the saints ? Will slatter in the best 2 out of 3 games is he one to watch?
Anyone been paying attention to the saints ? Will slatter in the best 2 out of 3 games is he one to wa

Yeah I was at the saints v sm game, supposedly the young man tagged Lloyd, could’ve fooled me! Lloyd ended with 33 touches and a goal with a 3rd best, not sure how effective that tag was? Maybe the young kid is better suited for twos football for now.
To be fair to the kid, the man had 15 touches before he got the role. Kid showed guts for sure. Backed it up with a solid display against the rats. #futureskipper #futurecaptain #youngellisdeservesagame

Perhaps they need to rethink they way they approach recruiting? Far to top heavy, leaves the rest of the team unbalanced.
1 Finals win in the past 3 seasons for the roos! That 1 finals win came in 2023 thanks to Dyl Landt and Jono Ross carrying the workload. Embarrassed by the Dees in 2022, Run over and flattened by a young Saints side in 2023 and now failing to fire a shot in 2024! The Jack Landt experience was fun to watch while it lasted but the big guns walking away and a lack lustre game plan should see the end of Jacks time at the roos. Not much to look forward to as young players walked during landt's tenure. Good luck to whoever fills his shoes as they have a fair bit of work on there hands!

1 Finals win in the past 3 seasons for the roos! That 1 finals win came in 2023 thanks to Dyl Landt and Jono Ross carrying the workload. Embarrassed by the Dees in 2022, Run over and flattened by a young Saints side in 2023 and now failing to fire a shot in 2024! The Jack Landt experience was fun to watch while it lasted but the big guns walking away and a lack lustre game plan should see the end of Jacks time at the roos. Not much to look forward to as young players walked during landt's tenure. Good luck to whoever fills his shoes as they have a fair bit of work on there hands!
We all know how the league changes from year to year, as we've seen this year, saints get to a prelim last year and this have failed to fire a blow, yes I think they should reconsider the way the recruit and structure their team but to suggest that the coach needs to be completely gone is a ridiculous claim and quite uneducated to be frank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all know how the league changes from year to year, as we've seen this year, saints get to a prelim last year and this have failed to fire a blow, yes I think they should reconsider the way the recruit and structure their team but to suggest that the coach needs to be completely gone is a ridiculous claim and quite uneducated to be frank.
Can we get a bit of hush, me wife thinks Im cheating the amount of notications im getting :straining: Just joking lads keep up the banter :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Wimmera League 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back