Toast Wingard's Mark

Remove this Banner Ad

I almost needed resuscitation. Saw it all happen in slow mo almost, we were about 20m away. Equals the best marks I've ever seen live, which are Schulzies at the 'G last year and Liam Jurrah at FP.
If Schulz went any higher he would have got a 2 year ban from ASADA.

About 42000 people saw Wingards mark.

And about 10 saw the goal haha

It will become like the first BDO in Adelaide 5k there 25k claim to have been there.

Wingards mark 42k there 22mil will claim to have been there.

The silence, just before you know something outrageous is going to happen, is heart stopping - It happened for that split second last night when he climbed so high. Then the noise and hysteria after mission was accomplished - a delightful moment!

You'd pay to watch Port Adelaide play just to see Wingard. He's a freak. Timed it perfectly, held the grab, lands on his back, gives Dempster the 'did you see that?!'. Then proceeds to bounce the ball over 200cm Westhoff's head for a goal. He can do no wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I almost needed resuscitation. Saw it all happen in slow mo almost, we were about 20m away. Equals the best marks I've ever seen live, which are Schulzies at the 'G last year and Liam Jurrah at FP.

schulzys mark was unbelievable, the angle i was on i couldnt see him coming then from out of nowhere he rose up glided across the pack.
jurrahs will remain the best mark ive seen live though, he was up so high he gave himself nosebleeds for a change

my brother took this photo.....

14183690919_9f3d0aac13_c.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Wingard's Mark

Remove this Banner Ad

Back