Without 2004, would Port be a bigger joke than Freo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Without 1997 and 1998, would the Crows be a bigger joke than Freo?
Without 1992, 1994 and 2006, would the Eagles be a bigger joke than Freo?
Without 2001-2003, would Brisbane be a bigger joke than Freo?

Et cetera, et cetera. Also, I personally don't understand how finishing top of the ladder and then beating a team that had won the last three premierships is a fluke. I would call coming fifth and then making the GF due to a flawed finals system and then beating a highly fancied and far superior team that kicked 8.22 on the day fluking a premiership, but to each his own.

You're right in saying that Fremantle have never failed to make a grand final after finishing minor premiers, but the Crows have. And then there was 2006, where the 'invincible' Crows started their choking early after about Round 16 and didn't even make a Grand Final they were expected to win, the same thing that you're ridiculing Port for. You're also right in saying that Fremantle have never plummeted to 13th in a season despite claiming to be deserving Grand Finalists the year before, but the Crows have.

Some more things Fremantle haven't done:

Fremantle have never ridiculed West Coast for their finals chokes despite the fact that they themselves have choked in finals for four consecutive years.

Fremantle have never drafted hacks like Laurence Angwin, John Meesen, Darren Pfeiffer and James Sellar with first round draft picks, getting a combined three games out of the four of them and having the only one of them still on their list playing in the SANFL reserves.

Sekaj you fail, and fail badly. And having your fellow idiot trolls like bernie_lomax backing you up doesn't change that.

You feral idiot:eek:
I have one comment about a supposed Sydney supporter, then say I laugh at Port, and you say I am backing him up.
When do you go back to school???:confused:

PS. You’ve used it a few times now but “moreso” is not a word. If your parents hadn’t been so cheap and forked out a bit more money to put you through a decent school you may not be the poorly educated little cretin that you are today.

His usage of auxiliary verbs also leaves a lot to be desired.

It seems that Port fluking a flag in 2004 has been the saving grace for the Power in what has otherwise been a laughable existence.

Consider this:

1. Fremantle have never gone out in straight sets after finishing top-4
  2. Fremantle have never failed to make the Grand Final after finishing minor premier in consecutive seasons
  3. Fremantle have never embarrassed themselves by talking up a 'dream final' against their local rivals only to lose in humiliating fashion
  4. Fremantle have never suffered the ultimate in humiliations by losing the Grand Final by a record 119-points in front of an international audience
  5. Fremantle have never plummeted to 13th in a season littered with monumental chokes despite claiming to be deserving Grand Finalists the year before

Therefore, based on the above, I hereby submit that if it were not for a lucky 2004, Port would indeed today be considered the biggest laughing stock in the AFL bar none.

*Fremantle don't have the #1 win/loss ratio since entering the competition.

It seems that Port fluking a flag in 2004 has been the saving grace for the Power in what has otherwise been a laughable existence.

Consider this:

1. Fremantle have never gone out in straight sets after finishing top-4
  2. Fremantle have never failed to make the Grand Final after finishing minor premier in consecutive seasons
  3. Fremantle have never embarrassed themselves by talking up a 'dream final' against their local rivals only to lose in humiliating fashion
  4. Fremantle have never suffered the ultimate in humiliations by losing the Grand Final by a record 119-points in front of an international audience
  5. Fremantle have never plummeted to 13th in a season littered with monumental chokes despite claiming to be deserving Grand Finalists the year before

Therefore, based on the above, I hereby submit that if it were not for a lucky 2004, Port would indeed today be considered the biggest laughing stock in the AFL bar none.

clearly running out of ideas

You feral idiot:eek:
I have one comment about a supposed Sydney supporter, then say I laugh at Port, and you say I am backing him up.
When do you go back to school???:confused:

Oohh, I'm a Port supporter so I must be a feral. You got me.

And yes, I say you're backing him up. Agreeing with someone is backing them up isn't it? Plus any positive comment in this thread sticks out among the 20 or so people calling Sekaj a flog. Also, if your only excuse for a neutral defending Port against an incredibly stupid thread is that they are Port supporters in disguise then you need to think harder.

Oohh, I'm a Port supporter so I must be a feral. You got me.
Thanks for your confirmation.

And yes, I say you're backing him up. Agreeing with someone is backing them up isn't it? Plus any positive comment in this thread sticks out among the 20 or so people calling Sekaj a flog. Also, if your only excuse for a neutral defending Port against an incredibly stupid thread is that they are Port supporters in disguise then you need to think harder.

Where did I agree about anything in the original post? Care to quote it??
You obviously havent been here long. Go back and have a look at a few threads in Bay 13 regarding Port and the Crows and you will know where I am coming from. You would be the only one that isnt up to speed on it!!
Not many, if any neutral people on here back up Port.

Wow, just when you think Sekaj couldn't be a bigger flog, he posts a thread that everyone (even other Crows supporters) considers to be bottom of the barrel crap, even by bay 13 standards, and claims it to be a success.

Please, don't stop there. Do you have any other baseless non sequitur claims? They are always a laugh.

Not many, if any neutral people on here back up Port.

Yet everyone on this thread except you and Sekaj, even including a Crows supporter, have backed us up on this thread, showing how incredibly stupid and wrong it is.

Well, this thread is obviously a terrific success judging by the number of responses I have gotten from Power supporters. Because, let's face it, if I didn't have a point, they wouldn't be getting all worked up over the fact that Port are pretty much just a joke.

In summary, this thread = stunning success. :thumbsu:

Yet everyone on this thread except you and Sekaj, even including a Crows supporter, have backed us up on this thread, showing how incredibly stupid and wrong it is.

Just cos I havent commented on the subject doesnt mean I am backing it up or bagging it. Hence why I didnt comment on it.

I hope you can understand this!!

It was clear to the rest of us bernie. No one, not even more reputable Crows supporters (which is everyone else with the crows listed as their team), have supported this pathetic troll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was clear to the rest of us bernie. No one, not even more reputable Crows supporters (which is everyone else with the crows listed as their team), have supported this pathetic troll.

Come on now, ThunderPower/pavillion. You and I both know that the number of humiliations the Power has racked up greatly outnumbers any of Fremantle's failures.

Let's just forget everything for a minute. Just answer this simple question. Has Fremantle ever humiliated themselves by a record 119 points in front of an international audience in a Grand Final? The answer is no. Therefore, the Power are a bigger joke than Fremantle.

Because, let's face it, if I didn't have a point, they wouldn't be getting all worked up over the fact that Port are pretty much just a joke.

Inductive reasoning is not academically respected as legitimate reasoning, even when the fact in question is not a digressive oxymoron.

without sekaj as an adelaide fan.....the crows average intelligence would rise 50%.........and

:eek:.............fat level decrease by 50%..........yeah i said it

Sekaj's claim that his thread is a success is similar in accuracy to his pronouncements about Jimmy Sellar.

"Sellar is a good footballer, it's just that he doesn't have a football brain or know how to find the football".

"This thread is a success, it's just that everyone is paying me out".

What a Flog of a Thread!
Port have won a Premiership and been runner-up Grand Finalists, what have Freo acheived?
Freo have never won a Premiership and never played in a Grand Final! :eek:
Port are miles better as a club than Freo!

He's a bit like Anthony Mundine. He thinks he's intelligent but he's too stupid to realise how stupid he is.
but it would still only put the crows at an intelligence average of a 5 year old baby giraffe ........who drinks from a crodile infested lake....

Sekaj's claim that his thread is a success is similar in accuracy to his pronouncements about Jimmy Sellar.

"Sellar is a good footballer, it's just that he doesn't have a football brain or know how to find the football".

"This thread is a success, it's just that everyone is paying me out".
Its funny coz its true

Remove this Banner Ad

Without 2004, would Port be a bigger joke than Freo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back