wiz arrested !!

Remove this Banner Ad

How about we wait and see if he is actually convicted of the charge before we hang him out to dry!

So far the charge hasn't been proved and his suspension has nothing to do with the act at all.

I would say if he's found guilty - round 13 won't be when he'll be playing, but more than likely not again.

The suspension relates to being somewhere where they were told not to go, and also the time, and mostly because the club found out through the media.

I would of hated to be a fly on the wall when Rick and co heard this.

I like the suspension - shows that Freo is more proactive with dealing with players when they play up than other clubs around.

I would love to have a chance to see Farmer playing a game - but I don't think I'll see that at an AFL match after this.

So far the charge hasn't been proved and his suspension has nothing to do with the act at all.

I would say if he's found guilty - round 13 won't be when he'll be playing, but more than likely not again.

The suspension relates to being somewhere where they were told not to go, and also the time, and mostly because the club found out through the media.

I would of hated to be a fly on the wall when Rick and co heard this.

I like the suspension - shows that Freo is more proactive with dealing with players when they play up than other clubs around.

I would love to have a chance to see Farmer playing a game - but I don't think I'll see that at an AFL match after this.

Thanks for that buddy.

But if you read the whole thread you might have seen this

After initially defending his right to being innocent before being proved guilty.....

I have read the opinions on this board, and agree that he was stupid in putting himself into this situation in the first place.

The club is right and the punishment, whilst severe, is justified.

:( :(

Considering the blood thirsty attitude of the media at present, I was merely trying to add a note of caution to the initial report.

Remove this Banner Ad

wiz arrested !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back