Media Wonders too tricky by half (thread delivers ✅️ )

Remove this Banner Ad

The West Coast Wonders have been caught out trying to trick the simmers into giving them a second chance this morning, and the Sweet FA clubs are bringing down the hammer on them.

Reports just in say that the Wonders have been hit with a warning for incorrect team sheet formatting, after deliberately swapping their centre line and half forward line in the team sheet named for yesterdays game against the Swamprats.

As can be clearly seen here, the Centre line has been deliberately placed between the half-forward line and the full forward line, in an attempt to confuse the simmers and give themselves two shots at getting a positive result. This is considered to be a very serious infraction against the fabric and spirit of the game, and used to be punishable by a BGTID charge.

After the game was posted and the Wonders lost, captain ClarkeM attempted to enact this second chance by calling for a resim to the Administrator.

Sauces say that the Administrator has instead seen through this ruse, hit the Wonders with his very firmest wet lettuce leaf and called for a vote as to whether the resim is warranted. Swamprat representatives, as the innocent party in this, are ruoured to be furious that their fair and comprehensive win will possibly be wiped from the books by dirty tactics.

This has been sent to a Committee vote, all Sweet FA players are urged to contact your representatives to ensure that the Wonders are immediately fired from a cannon into the sun.

Ant Bear:
IMG_7963.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh No Fire GIF

Thanks Filthy, Harpsy and everyone else (too many to count) who has supported me these past couple of days.

Long story short for anyone who's been living under a rock lately but after having a bit of a **** time last week, somehow managed to accidentally post the Wonders lineup wrongly even after 5 attempts of completion with 0% success rate and I deeply apologise to everyone for bringing the integrity of Sweet. FA into action, as this was never my intention to cause trouble in this great game of ours.

How this is happened is beyond my scariest realms out there and I will honestly never know how or what I was thinking at the time. Maybe someday there might be a thread about the story of how I managed to stuff up the Wonders lineup so many times but obviously, this is going to expect a lot of personal backlash on myself now and that's expected but will take it in my full stride to be a better leader at the club and in the competition.

For people who don't know me well and want to pile **** on me, that's fine also but please note that I was extremely shattered on that Thursday night / Friday morning and was hurting quite a bit for the next couple of days out of embarrassment and guilt (ask AnUltimateRessie, HARPSichord and rest of Wonders LG co). I did decide to take the weekend off here as a result and haven't decided if I will take a short hiatus or not but thank-you for everyone at the Wonders and The Filth Wizard for the gracious support.

One thing I will stand up for though is please don't give any vile treatment out to any of our Wonders players and team for the rest of the season and beyond as they don't deserve any sort of negativity coming that way of them. The club has such an amazing environment attached and wonderful people in there since I joined til now and for that positively to go up in flames from my stupidity would be a real shame and would devastate me deeply.

Also want to give my immediate thanks to all the simmers and mods out there that have made this competition so successful in the BF community. Without these people, we would not be able to celebrate the inclusion and diversity of all qooty lovers out there in the world with our daily gifs, videos, posts and media goofiness in our match threads and world.

Once again, I deeply apologise to everyone in the Sweet. FA world for the mistakes that I have committed and I will strive to become a better poster out there in the future, when submitting lineups or any sort of thread.

Keep being Ralphing amazing out there though in your lives and remember that Ralph still is best friends with y'all no matter what you think of me because life is too short to hold negatively out there.

The Simpsons Reaction GIF
You’re fine Cubs, the team sheet error itself or you personally were never the big issue here and you are a great poster and always fun, no way you wanted to cause all this hoo ha and you’re hardly the first or last person to screw up a teamsheet. I think that’s been the universal opinion :)

But in keeping with the theme…

IMG_6104.gif

You’re fine Cubs, the team sheet error itself or you personally were never the big issue here and you are a great poster and always fun, no way you wanted to cause all this hoo ha and you’re hardly the first or last person to screw up a teamsheet. I think that’s been the universal opinion :)

But in keeping with the theme…

View attachment 2085399

It always good to post them in the right season.

Thanks Filthy, Harpsy and everyone else (too many to count) who has supported me these past couple of days.

Long story short for anyone who's been living under a rock lately but after having a bit of a **** time last week, somehow managed to accidentally post the Wonders lineup wrongly even after 5 attempts of completion with 0% success rate and I deeply apologise to everyone for bringing the integrity of Sweet. FA into action, as this was never my intention to cause trouble in this great game of ours.

How this is happened is beyond my scariest realms out there and I will honestly never know how or what I was thinking at the time. Maybe someday there might be a thread about the story of how I managed to stuff up the Wonders lineup so many times but obviously, this is going to expect a lot of personal backlash on myself now and that's expected but will take it in my full stride to be a better leader at the club and in the competition.

For people who don't know me well and want to pile **** on me, that's fine also but please note that I was extremely shattered on that Thursday night / Friday morning and was hurting quite a bit for the next couple of days out of embarrassment and guilt (ask AnUltimateRessie, HARPSichord and rest of Wonders LG co). I did decide to take the weekend off here as a result and haven't decided if I will take a short hiatus or not but thank-you for everyone at the Wonders and The Filth Wizard for the gracious support.

One thing I will stand up for though is please don't give any vile treatment out to any of our Wonders players and team for the rest of the season and beyond as they don't deserve any sort of negativity coming that way of them. The club has such an amazing environment attached and wonderful people in there since I joined til now and for that positively to go up in flames from my stupidity would be a real shame and would devastate me deeply.

Also want to give my immediate thanks to all the simmers and mods out there that have made this competition so successful in the BF community. Without these people, we would not be able to celebrate the inclusion and diversity of all qooty lovers out there in the world with our daily gifs, videos, posts and media goofiness in our match threads and world.

Once again, I deeply apologise to everyone in the Sweet. FA world for the mistakes that I have committed and I will strive to become a better poster out there in the future, when submitting lineups or any sort of thread.

Keep being Ralphing amazing out there though in your lives and remember that Ralph still is best friends with y'all no matter what you think of me because life is too short to hold negatively out there.

The Simpsons Reaction GIF
Fwiw I don't believe any Swamprat believes your team submission was more than a simple error

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Wonders too tricky by half (thread delivers ✅️ )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back