Event Wonderus Festivus S38 Sweet Kennels & Wonder Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonders, Wonders, Wonders and DenieD

How are you all?

Ready for a bye?

We have some EXCITING events happening in the Wonderus Festivus of 2024.

The reserves team will also be playing probably next Monday to see who will get a gig in round 15 or whatever.

Anyway, read the op (yes, even you Clarkey) and join in on the many activities the pamzilla has put together for us over the course of the week.

Pamcake1 SSwans2011 dogs105 BallaratBulldog NinjaSwan Giant YoYo LukeParkerno1 ClarkeM jezzajay BigChippa52 HARPSichord Cubs2Lions Marklar_33 Oisin_the_Goat Rubber Arm Roonescape Ressies SwampPig croweater 41 dino_67 BFew JT_the_Man akkaps

"#LoveTheBye" - the ****ing old boys probably

Not a wonder? I'll let you join in as well.
Quick question mate but when did we ever have a reserves team out there in the wilderness cause I thought the dungeon was the lowest a person can ever go at the Wonders (coming from experience) ;)

Quick question mate but when did we ever have a reserves team out there in the wilderness cause I thought the dungeon was the lowest a person can ever go at the Wonders (coming from experience) ;)
Theres been a few reserves leagues that pokes its heads in this place every now and then, SPAM FL happened in S36 or maybe S37 by JoshWoodenSpoon and KennedyParker. I revived it for this season. It's more for league lore than anything but it's been pretty good engaging people back into the league this season. https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...tball-league-ii-spam-fl-sfa-reserves.1384871/

The dungeon ranks BELOW this and remains the lowest a person can ever go at the Wonders.

No one has been in the dungeon since I blew a hole in it and started a coup though

Seasonal and Themed Grooming & Wonder Dogs Training Program

200.gif

Dogs Stripping GIF by Artero Professional Line

Golden Retriever Hair GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonders, Wonders, Wonders and DenieD

How are you all?

Ready for a bye?

We have some EXCITING events happening in the Wonderus Festivus of 2024.

The reserves team will also be playing probably next Monday to see who will get a gig in round 15 or whatever.

Anyway, read the op (yes, even you Clarkey) and join in on the many activities the pamzilla has put together for us over the course of the week.

Pamcake1 SSwans2011 dogs105 BallaratBulldog NinjaSwan Giant YoYo LukeParkerno1 ClarkeM jezzajay BigChippa52 HARPSichord Cubs2Lions Marklar_33 Oisin_the_Goat Rubber Arm Roonescape Ressies SwampPig croweater 41 dino_67 BFew JT_the_Man akkaps

"#LoveTheBye" - the ****ing old boys probably

Not a wonder? I'll let you join in as well.
go wonders

Let me know when the Airing of Grievances is about to begin.

I'll start with:

Muffin has ruined this song by doing a cover of it in slow bluegrass.
Why oh why?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Wonderus Festivus S38 Sweet Kennels & Wonder Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back