Event Wonderus Festivus S38 Sweet Kennels & Wonder Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Only if I go back and edit one of my earlier songs to swap the song out for the one you just posted.
Go on quick! While Pammy isnt looking!
👀

Why are you tagging her! First mistake when we are being sneaky Bfewyyyyy
Do you think she saw just now when I posted a song that I think was already posted earlier and quickly deleted the post a few seconds later?

I bet you were the kind of kid at school that instigated all the shit but you were far to smart and sent the dumb kids in first (me) so when the teacher comes out for play ground duty… there’a little
Old DP getting busted for the shit Bfewyyy ****ing created!

Except his name was Patrick ****ing Knight! Yep! 49 and I’m still scarred from that bitch 😂😂

Do you think she saw just now when I posted a song that I think was already posted earlier and quickly deleted the post a few seconds later?
I think that thumbs up mean you just got your second donky donk or whatever it’s called 😂😂

Oh I saw it and was replying when you edited it......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bet you were the kind of kid at school that instigated all the shit but you were far to smart and sent the dumb kids in first (me) so when the teacher comes out for play ground duty… there’a little
Old DP getting busted for the shit Bfewyyy ****ing created!
No.
I was regarded as being a goody too shoes, and smart alec for some school phases.
Schooled across 2 sides of the world sort of disrupted things a bit.

excuse me I also don't hgave a badadoinky doink
Just 56 more songs for you to find then
Trick Or Treat Dance GIF by DOMCAKE

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Wonderus Festivus S38 Sweet Kennels & Wonder Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back