Woopsy Buddy

Remove this Banner Ad

rupa8upu.jpg

Jack Watts wouldn't be scared of that
Hate to spoil your fantasies there, but Jack avoids any close contact with other blokes on the field and he'd be the same off the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just heard Franklin's apology on the radio - I'd rather be a passenger in his car than listen to him talk. Yikes - sounds like he is in awful pain trying to put words together.

Sydney are going to have to get a car company to come on board as major sponsor.. Buddy's going through a car a month.

Sydney are going to have to get a car company to come on board as major sponsor.. Buddy's going through a car a month.
They've already got Volkswagen as a sponsor and Roosy has offered to help him out through AHG

It's still the most appropriate way I think of showing ones exuberance and excitement. And its certainly the most masculine and manly way of going about it!
I reckon when it comes to congratulating one of your team mates there's simply no better way of doing it than with the traditional Australian hug or a kiss or a lick, grope on the arse or a bit of a dry root.

Remove this Banner Ad

Woopsy Buddy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back