Conspiracy Theory World Economic Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, there are 21 items here. I assume you think they are prophecies. Can you tell us, in specific terms, any of these actually happening?

E.g. who was the white horseman, or the red one? When and where did they live? Why were they seals?

Who, or which group of people, have had a sore fall upon them for worshipping the image of the beast? Of which specific beast was the image? Would the sore have stayed away if they worshipped the actual beast and not just an image?

Um nah, I can't do this with a straight face. I know you're taking the piss because no-one is stupid enough to actually believe this ridiculous garbage.
you're about to the "red horse" takes peace imminent IMG_4196.JPG

Sure, these things are happening. But you're tying these facts to fiction.

In other words, these things are not happening for the reasons you think. And that's because your reasons are fantasy. People like you cling to the fantasy because critical analysis of complex situations is beyond them.

You still didn't explain your garbled post.

In other words, these things are not happening for the reasons you think. And that's because your reasons are fantasy. People like you cling to the fantasy because critical analysis of complex situations is beyond them.

you clearly are a clueless one arnt you

ive explained all this in my previous post early this year... look back at them

LOL. Magic thinking does not constitute an explanation.

And if you're going to respons again, please answer this: What does "you're about to the "red horse" takes peace imminent" actually mean?

These prophecies get talked about in the Israeli parliament and i assume other governments do the same. The destruction of the mosque in israel is part of a prophecy, it gets talked about endlessly. At the point it gets destroyed for whatever reason, it won't matter if you are religious or secular, the end result will be the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These prophecies get talked about in the Israeli parliament and i assume other governments do the same. The destruction of the mosque in israel is part of a prophecy, it gets talked about endlessly. At the point it gets destroyed for whatever reason, it won't matter if you are religious or secular, the end result will be the same.

Yes, the result will be the same. It won't be due to a religious prophecy, though, even if those whose lives are defined by their religious beliefs discuss it endlessly.

How is the prophecy not involved?

It's not involved because what is happening today is the result of conflicts and tensions between different peoples, many of which have existed for decades and even centuries.

Yes, it's predicatable that these will flare up from time to time in history, and more effficient weapons means they can be on a dangerously large scale, but this has nothing to do with a fictional concept of four horsemen, one of which appears to be coloured red. Or any other "prophecy". We don't need religion to know that people who hate each are are going to fight.

Indeed, if there wasn't religion, these people would hate each other less.

It's not involved because what is happening today is the result of conflicts and tensions between different peoples, many of which have existed for decades and even centuries.

Yes, it's predicatable that these will flare up from time to time in history, and more effficient weapons means they can be on a dangerously large scale, but this has nothing to do with a fictional concept of four horsemen, one of which appears to be coloured red. Or any other "prophecy". We don't need religion to know that people who hate each are are going to fight.

Indeed, if there wasn't religion, these people would hate each other less.

did you not watch the videos i posted????? he clearly states blueprint to follow
and not listen to what i said earlier this year?

looks he is spot on
Is he?

I went back and looked, all I could find was this
he was in attendance (he shouldn't have been there) in a meeting with prominent people going over their plans.
he was shocked to the core what he heard in this meeting.
whats been playing out in the world atm was discussed in this meeting (dated proof)

i wont go into it in public forum. this info is ****ed and scary , and you wouldn't want to hear it anyways

did you not watch the videos i posted????? he clearly states blueprint to follow
and not listen to what i said earlier this year?

We discussed this at the time. The major flaw in your argument is believing "he" (and religious myths).

The person has no credibility. You believe him because he is saying what you want to hear, in terms of your own existing beliefs.

Their is no mythical prophecy playing out. To simplify a complex situation (I know you guys love to do this), what we are seeing is the highly predictable continuation / evolution of conflict between parties who have long been enemies.

Only when its told to me on Twitter, via references to obscure Biblical prophesies and contains rampant misinformation, and explained to me by grifters and the Russians.

'Alternative facts'.
mr know it all.. whats going to happen in this war?

and if im quoting you said "trump will the one to start ww3"

2024-01-27T222925Z_1616369511_RC2KQ5A131RF_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP-1706625895.jpg

and you didnt reply to my tag in the ww3 thread ;)

Last edited:
I am - I'm saying there won't be a nuclear attack/response between those 2 nations leading to WW3 and sovereign nations ceding control to the WEF/WHO/whoever.

Conventional attacks/skirmishes leading to business as usual - sure. Not quite the same thing is it.

we shall see very soon. israel provokes first use nukes

We discussed this at the time. The major flaw in your argument is believing "he" (and religious myths).

The person has no credibility. You believe him because he is saying what you want to hear, in terms of your own existing beliefs.

Their is no mythical prophecy playing out. To simplify a complex situation (I know you guys love to do this), what we are seeing is the highly predictable continuation / evolution of conflict between parties who have long been enemies.

he didn't say anything about religion at all, more spiritual :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory World Economic Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back