Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

Bryson is on fire atm.

Anyone else think all his YouTube challenges are helping to round out his game?

The last few he's played with one club, 3 clubs and kids clubs.

Must help you overcome adversity and look at shots differently.

All professional players are perfectionists but all they work on is their swing mechanics and I think a lot do it so much they get into the trap of overthinking their swing and continually tweaking it until its worse than what it was.

How many of them put themselves in an unfamiliar position of 'how do I get through a round just using 3 clubs.

Just reckon it much help a lot mentally and in honing your swing.

Bryson is on fire atm.

All professional players are perfectionists but all they work on is their swing mechanics and I think a lot do it so much they get into the trap of overthinking their swing and continually tweaking it until its worse than what it was.

How many of them put themselves in an unfamiliar position of 'how do I get through a round just using 3 clubs.

Not sure the YouTube stuff is why he’s playing great but it’s probably got a lot to do with the fact he’s a lot more mature and comfortable in his own skin these days which allows him to do things like YouTube and not give a shit about the haters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure the YouTube stuff is why he’s playing great but it’s probably got a lot to do with the fact he’s a lot more mature and comfortable in his own skin these days which allows him to do things like YouTube and not give a shit about the haters
Agree. There doesn't seem to be many haters at the tournament though. Would be well and truly the crowd favourite.

Bryson is on fire atm.

There was a theory going around that it may benefit Bryson because he has had such a specific regimented approach to the game - ie he doesn’t appear to have done too much of that “improvisation”. Compare that to Sergio who could probably get out of a bunker with any iron in the bag.

Bryson interacting with the crowd when he was deciding whether to go for the green off the tee was great. He is certainly more relaxed than a few years back when he had rabbit ears for crowd noise.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just watching the Bryson press conference. He got into his processes. One of which is to float all his balls(golf) in Epsom Salts. Because no golf ball is perfect, the heavy “side” goes to the bottom. So he marks the top to use that as a marker. Not sure how that works on lateral movement- nor any other movement- but it could be the greatest piece of sports nuttiness I have ever heard. I now wish I did physics

Just watching the Bryson press conference. He got into his processes. One of which is to float all his balls(golf) in Epsom Salts. Because no golf ball is perfect, the heavy “side” goes to the bottom. So he marks the top to use that as a marker. Not sure how that works on lateral movement- nor any other movement- but it could be the greatest piece of sports nuttiness I have ever heard. I now wish I did physics

Just watched that, one of the more amazing presser discussions I’ve heard.

Epsom Salts now sold at Drummond Golf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back