PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

:thumbsu:

Only Warcraft III pulls slightly ahead for me.
Warcraft 3 is still my favourite Blizzard game. With Wow, those first few months were epic. I played a bit of Everquest but Wow blew me away. The size of the world, seeing Onyxia and Ragnaros for the first time, SS/Hillsbrad battles. Met some good people who I still play online game with 11 years later. I really hope they do Warcraft 4 but I can't see it happening sadly.

Warcraft 3 is still my favourite Blizzard game. With Wow, those first few months were epic. I played a bit of Everquest but Wow blew me away. The size of the world, seeing Onyxia and Ragnaros for the first time, SS/Hillsbrad battles. Met some good people who I still play online game with 11 years later. I really hope they do Warcraft 4 but I can't see it happening sadly.

Mmm they'll definitely be planning a new addition to the Warcraft series with the steady decline of WoW but it might not be another RTS with the genres decline.

Pretty shrekt tbh.
Whats embarrassing was he wasnt further ahead. Boomkin in a fight that is multi target after the first minute and a half vs a MM Hunter

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Terrible player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just trollin.

GL with H Archi, the last 15% is balls.
Yeah, we did Normal version last night... was easy enough but ive been around long enough to know how much the difficulty ramps up in H lol.

Not looking forward to it.

Just downloaded to starter edition to give this a go. Any tips?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Yeah, Don't judge it too much based on the starter edition. Everything happens end game.

Just downloaded to starter edition to give this a go. Any tips?

What server/faction have you joined? I'm sure someone on here will be happy to help give you in game pointers, bag donations, etc.

I'm on Alliance/Horde Jubei'Thos and Proudmoore Alliance.

Havent even created a character or anything only just finished the download so will do all that tonight. Just didnt want to pick a crappy character or class ahha

Yeah, Don't judge it too much based on the starter edition. Everything happens end game.

Exorsus Raid Tools helps people dodge the Focused Chaos, in the final phases it's better not to stack and let the raid move to dodge it rather than those focused. In heroic we jibbed the Nether Banish by not finishing off the adds inside until the second banish goes in, then nuke it, get everyone out and pop lust/hero.

Havent even created a character or anything only just finished the download so will do all that tonight. Just didnt want to pick a crappy character or class ahha

Honestly while levelling there isn't really a crappy race or class. Have you played any of the previous Warcraft games? If so go with a race and class that you've enjoyed the story of. If not, what kind of role do you want to fill? If you're really unsure, have a look at this link, they've made a great clicking flow chart/choose your own adventure kind of guide to help you select a class and race.

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=827/the-sorting-hat-err-guide

Remove this Banner Ad

PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back