PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

So I started a warrior.. . omg it's painful. So slow. Planning to mostly run him through instances though as I'm leveling with a priest. Hopefully worth it at end game though.

Also leveling a warlock on the side for when my priest mate isn't on. Enjoying that quite a bit. One of the few classes I never played in the previous iterations.

I think I finally hit the brick wall. Hit 50 on the weekend and for some reason I've got zero desire to play this week. Partly bummed because I'm behind the pack and all the good stuff is on farm, but I think the realisation of the been there, done that and the huge gear grind has finally hit. I also think I wasn't looking forward to raiding as DPS because I was kidding myself if I was going to really enjoy it. I'm a tank at heart. So I dropped from my guild to be a one man wolf pack and I can freely tank 5 mans and pugs as prot. Also means I don't feel as under pressure to hit 60 to start raiding. I'll get there but already burned out and there are some other things I want to play. That's the biggest difference between now and 10 years ago. Back then I couldn't even fathom playing anything else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lvl58 priest
Last night did a practice MC run, got upto Shaz which was cool.
No guild issues so far - good group.
Was just about to post if theres any good guilds around. Are you on Arugal? Is there any nomination process or something? Im Vegemietian - level 12 druid.

Or if anyone could link me to WoW oceania discord channel ill look for a guild there

Yeah im on Arugal, in a NZ raiding guild since the earlier starts suit me better

Re-rolled from my Horde shaman to a human warrior - never played alliance in vanilla so the change up is refreshig

That said ... alliance flight paths compared to horde stiiiiiiink

Re-rolled from my Horde shaman to a human warrior - never played alliance in vanilla so the change up is refreshig

That said ... alliance flight paths compared to horde stiiiiiiink

End game is better but leveling sucks, wait until you need to get from darnassus to tanaris

Lol. Not looking forward to that at all

Did love Elwynn -> Westfall -> Redridge -> Duskwood. 1-30 was all very streamlined

Not sure if it's reality but I always felt the first half of levelling on Alliance much more efficient as the zones flow as you mentioned. On Horde once you hit Barrens you get sent everywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back