PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

PvP patch next Tuesday night, going to be a nightmare. Trying to get my epic mount before then but lack of time is killing me.

I will try to get 58 before then and spec resto and dungeon grind to 60

Last edited:
Got my druid to 50. Bought Devilsaur set for 140g. Got 2 pieces of Shadowcraft (bracers/belt) so looking forward to the 50’s now. Seems like no-one on our Arugal server has trained Elemental leatherworking because no-one is selling Stormshroud stuff on the AH or the Shifting Cloak which i would like to buy.

The PvP honour system which comes in this week is gonna make levelling fun... thank god i can stealth as a Druid. If it gets too bad ill just dungeon grind.

Got my druid to 50. Bought Devilsaur set for 140g. Got 2 pieces of Shadowcraft (bracers/belt) so looking forward to the 50’s now. Seems like no-one on our Arugal server has trained Elemental leatherworking because no-one is selling Stormshroud stuff on the AH or the Shifting Cloak which i would like to buy.

The PvP honour system which comes in this week is gonna make levelling fun... thank god i can stealth as a Druid. If it gets too bad ill just dungeon grind.

Im almost 59 so looking go to at least be done on my druid just before pvp comes in.

Wish i had money to piss up the wall of devilsaur gear though :p

Im almost 59 so looking go to at least be done on my druid just before pvp comes in.

Wish i had money to piss up the wall of devilsaur gear though :p
What professions did you do? A mate of mine did skinning and leatherworking and leatherworking just seems like a money pit. Im doing mining and herbalism and its served me well. Got my mount by 41, and then saved up enough to buy 4 blue level 50 items. Think ill stick with mining until im 60 and have an epic mount, then drop mining for Engineering.

What professions did you do? A mate of mine did skinning and leatherworking and leatherworking just seems like a money pit. Im doing mining and herbalism and its served me well. Got my mount by 41, and then saved up enough to buy 4 blue level 50 items. Think ill stick with mining until im 60 and have an epic mount, then drop mining for Engineering.

Herb alchy, it's what i always run on my druids.

I've been doing alright selling mongoose elixir the last week or so though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Change guild.
Hate the min/max attitude and dictating what you should spec and train.

I've been looking can't really find anyone else who raids at a suitable time.
The funniest thing is they mock people who flask in the pug mc we run but grab a million buffs and want engy from everyone

yeah since the Honour system came in its impossible to solo quest unless youre on at 2am like i was last night. Everyone is KOS right now and just getting into a dungeon can be a nightmare if the enemy are in a big raid group blocking it. Ive been getting ganked in Winterspring by 60s who ignore the NPCs that agro on them. Been ganked immediately after a heart inside the inn. Not fun.

Died 4 times on the way from Winterspring Inn to the windrider last night. Took out my frustration in STV on some campaigners between Grom Gol and Booty Bay. I dont even care if they are DK's. Every single ****ing alliance is KOS.

yeah since the Honour system came in its impossible to solo quest unless youre on at 2am like i was last night. Everyone is KOS right now and just getting into a dungeon can be a nightmare if the enemy are in a big raid group blocking it. Ive been getting ganked in Winterspring by 60s who ignore the NPCs that agro on them. Been ganked immediately after a heart inside the inn. Not fun.

Died 4 times on the way from Winterspring Inn to the windrider last night. Took out my frustration in STV on some campaigners between Grom Gol and Booty Bay. I dont even care if they are DK's. Every single ******* alliance is KOS.

It must be hard being horde on a server that is 70:30 horde alliance ratio :p

Unfortunately, being a solo leveller on a pvp realm, the game is unplayable now. No matter where I quest, I'm getting camped by some max level with nothing better to do.
Yeah ive given up on solo questing. Even at 2am weeknight in Perth i was getting ganked by lvl 60 rogues in Aszhara while trying to quest.

I just need to decide if im going to leave the game for a month and let rest XP build up then hopefully things have settled down, or ill just do dungeons from 55 to 60.

Leaning towards the former tbh im just not enjoying playing right now. The players who have been level 60 for a while and have run MC and Onyxia multiple times already are the ones bored and are ganking questers at choke points.

Battlegrounds should have been released at the same time.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back