World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Is wager they will have some insurance worked out for the bubble before play starts tomorrow.

Interesting thought, but I doubt someone like Dan Coleman would go for something like that, and Salomon might be a hard person to deal with

The guys on the danger zone may cut something out, but with so many %s sold off it may be a logistical nightmare

Worst play in WSOP history?!

Hand #13:
Scott Seiver raised to 1.2 million from the hijack, Tobias Reinkemeier defended his big blind, and the flop fell
4c.gif
qs.gif
2c.gif
. Reinkemeier checked, Seiver bet 1.5 million and Reinkemeier called.

The turn was the
jc.gif
. Reinkemeier checked and Seiver moved all in for 6.825 million.

The German tanked for the better part of three minutes before standing up out of his chair, then sitting down once again. Reinkemeier hung his head over the back of the chair - he's sitting in it backwards - and cocked his head as he stared down Seiver.

The two exchanged light words, then both chuckled. The tank continued for a few more minutes. Reinkemeier did his best to get anything he could out of Seiver, but he didn't budge.

Finally, the clock was called, and 55 seconds later Reinkemeier folded, saying he had aces.

"There's NO way you had aces!" Seiver objected.

Reinkemeier pulled his cards back and indeed revealed two aces - we believe they were the
da.gif
as.gif
- and mucked them once again.

Seiver showed the bluff;
ks.gif
10s.gif

I don't understand these Germans. 10bb left, with a pretty big gap to bridge to get to 2nd and he's flat calling raises and bluffing with less than his stack.

Hand #69: Colman opened his button to two million and Christoph Vogelsang called from the big blind. The two watched as the flop came down
7d.gif
js.gif
7s.gif
. Both players checked and the
5s.gif
hit the felt on the turn. Vogelsang fired at the pot for 2.75 million and Colman called.

The river was the
10c.gif
and Vogelsang slowed with a check. Colman bet five million while Vogelsang had just 4.575 million behind. Vogelsang went into the tank pondering his tournament life. After about three minutes, Vogelsang released his cards and Colman was awarded the pot.

There are hands I would flat with with that stack size if I think he will raise to not fold (Which Colman is obviously doing).

Same thing as limping buttons to make sure that opponents dont have great re-shove spots.

Not sure about postflop though, turn bet seems way too large, I would bet closer to 2.1-2.2

Poor form for WSOP not to stream any One Drop. I know ESPN has final say but surely viewership wouldn't be that high when people already know the result anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely spewing I didn't get on Negreanu at 19-1 on sportsbet the day before the event...

Negreanu never gonna beat Colman HU. Yesterday I tipped Colman to win from Negreanu, with a German to come 3rd. Just picked the wrong German.

fairly brutal turn for DN, wouldve hit like a hammer

Wouldve been 'great for poker' if he hadve won, but Coleman has a face for TV anyway

lol yeah im a terrible speller, not sure why, I used to read a lot and was very good in my VCE english, but its just all fallen apart, I blame the internet

I read the thread last night, its pretty interesting though he cuts it off very quickly once he reaches his goal through some luckboxing tournaments

He refused to do any interviews after his win which has sparked some heated debate

Colman got his chance when he called Olivier Busquet hands out in the chatbox when railing him, Busquet decided to give him a stake and he won a lot of money for him before going out on his own in HU Hypers and Turbos

So Busquet was standing up for his right to refuse interviews, while most others were just saying 'c'mon, just do the interviews, its a massive production'

I wouldnt be shocked to see mandatory interviews in the conditions sheet of big televised tournaments going forward

Remove this Banner Ad

World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back