Worst AFL ground?

Worst afl ground?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

To me Giants showgrounds is the worst of all.
they do not have any faclitites there and is really basic and only has a few bathrooms and just has nothing for the fan there.
Not really near the main area of homebush either and a good 15-20 min walk from the train station there.
Poorly arranged and only got 2 small enter points.
Was there round zero this year v Pies and nothing but ques and cramped style.
the ground itself is all sandy as well.
Not a fan.
tin pot place where you would watch livestock parade around.
Another ground thats bad is Ikon park Blues home ground but more AFLW there then AFL.
Has no feel there and boring as.
Its like half cooked type of place and pretty sterile.

I have only been to Football Park, Adelaide Oval, Princes Park, MCG, Docklands, Kardinia Park and the GABBA since i started going to the footy in 1991 and honestly didn't find anything wrong with any venue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To me Giants showgrounds is the worst of all.
Hard disagree on this one; it’s a great ground to watch footy at and the Giants have done a great job with the game day experience there. Unlike you I found it to have plenty of bathrooms and the food facilities were more varied than what you’d get at most other AFL grounds, which is no mean feat for a small stadium.

Pains me to say it but I’d take Giants stadium over the SCG any day.

Kardinia Park and it’s not even close.

Country ground
Mangled dimensions
No capacity
It’s Victoria’s Norwood Oval. And is a disgrace.

Props to the Catters though for continually grifting the Victorian tax payers to pay for their sham redevelopments and scoreboards etc.

Country ground
Mangled dimensions
No capacity

Props to the Catters though for continually grifting the Victorian tax payers to pay for their sham redevelopments and scoreboards etc.
Give me a break. You just spent 600 mill on a event in Glasgow.

Money spent on this isnt the end of the world

Country ground
Mangled dimensions
No capacity

Its capacity currently is bigger than the Gabba which was also funded by the taxpayer.

Its capacity currently is bigger than the Gabba which was also funded by the taxpayer.

We have nice normal dimensions, we are a city ground and we don’t engage in sham redevelopments

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst AFL ground?

Back