Worst AFL ground?

Worst afl ground?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I lived in Canberra for 3 years.
Those beautiful, sunny -7 degree mornings were not fun
Minus six or seven can sting a bit, but they do often turn into perfectly fine days.
Minus three is fine, and often become warmer winter days. When it starts minutes five, clouds over in the morning and the wind picks up (which never happened when I was living in Woden, I spent years thinking Canberra was mostly wind-free), those are the bad ones.

Those and the 20+ overnight, 38+ all day, ovens. They're by far the worst, but at least they aren't humid or quite as hot as Adelaide and Western Sydney get.

Clearly this thread is just an extension of the Richmond fans obsession with Geelong but in reality the answer lies somewhere between Ballarat/TIO/some gather round tip

Clearly this thread is just an extension of the Richmond fans obsession with Geelong but in reality the answer lies somewhere between Ballarat/TIO/some gather round tip
While it was started by a Richmond person who has a well-known dislike for the Cats the premise of the question is fine, and responding is open to everyone. I think the voting shows this as well, with supporters of all clubs nominating KP. I will say I think most voting would be based on the shape of the playing surface and no doubt influenced by Geelong's record there over the past 20 years. Given the public areas are basically brand new I'm not sure how anyone could vote for the stadium and facilities itself. Admittedly I have not attended (yet), but given modern stadium design I don't see how it could be aorse than some of the stadiums in the poll.

1728218020281.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst AFL ground?

Back