Worst AFL ground?

Worst afl ground?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Like baseball and cricket, one of the beautiful things about Aussie Rules is that the grounds have different sizes and that teams have to have a game plan to use the dimensions to their advantage.

If GMHBA gets people's knickers in such a twist, I'd hate to think of how outraged they'd be to watch a test match at that renowned shithole, Lord's.

Lord's a shithole? You are clueless.

As someone who has recently moved from Perth to Sydney, and used to watching the Eagles play at Optus Stadium, going to watch a game at Giants (Engie) stadium felt like I was watching an amateur football game. Not even in the same league.

As someone who has recently moved from Perth to Sydney, and used to watching the Eagles play at Optus Stadium, going to watch a game at Giants (Engie) stadium felt like I was watching an amateur football game. Not even in the same league.
They should have kept Optus as Perth Stadium. It's a little niggle I know but a city's premier stadium shouldn't be facing the possibility of a name change in a couple of year's time just because a contract expires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst AFL ground?

Back