Worst and Best pick up lines that've worked

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably helped that you guys are also gangsta rappers.

wigga.jpg

I know a guy who has a pretty sweet way of going about it, but unfortunately I cannot elaborate too much because it is pretty unique and if you were to find out about it, you would likely use it too and it would lose its uniqueness. But he does it all the time, sometimes right in front of me, and it rarely fails to break the ice and give him an opening.

Suffice to say that the trick is to involve them in the pickup line(s). Say something that seems innocent enough to evoke a response, and if you can then follow up with something insightful/amusing/mysterious/etc, you are well on the way.

:thumbsu:

Pick-up lines kick ass if you deliver them right. Deliver a corny pick-up line with a grin on your face to suggest you're just having a bit of fun, and you're in.

The winner.

:thumbsu:

good one worked for my mate. goes up to a chick and throws a bit of ice out of his drink on the floor then crushes it with his foot and says "now that ive broken the ice, how bout a dance?"

otherwise just quoting a movie can work...especially anchor man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst: What do you like for Breakfast?
Best: Are you ok? - not funny but it's the first thing I said to my long term GF. So I did something right.

I can't keep a straight face if I know I'm using a lame pickup line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst and Best pick up lines that've worked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back