Worst songs of 2012 - Get them in early!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey bro, try making it through the first minute of this

[youtube]gpFG7DdjTbo[/youtube]

**** you very much man :D

You got 42 seconds of my life with that shit. wtf is it all about? Nah **** it I don't want to know.

[youtube]vjIwmJMqrco[/youtube]

Bad song, but no way it's worse than that Jimmy Barnes crap. In fact, I doubt it'll be top 25 worst of 2012.

Oh god, it's going to be a long year.

Anyone heard Van Halen's new one? Lame, even by VH's standard.

You just got HATRED shooting thru ya veins with VH, haven't you? :D

WE GET IT!! back it up.. they're not moving into your neighbourhood but it wouldn't surprise if a neighbour of yours has CRANKED 'EM Up too much for your liking. :p

First week, #4 on the Oz Album charts.. :thumbsu:

Damn impressive comeback cd if I dare to pass a 'qualified comment'.

As the saying goes.. if you can't say anything nice.. don't say anything at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like metal music but how someone included Matt Corby amongst the other trash in this thread is beyond me.

My vote goes to that Nikki Minaj song at the moment, though '3 second rule' is also awful, but I cannot tell if it is legitimate or not.

The contest might already be over...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/04/hot-problems-dubbed-worst-song-of-the-year/

The song was written and performed by Drew Garrett and Lauren Willey, two 17-year-old high school seniors from northern Los Angeles.

“We wanted something funny to show our friends. We really didn’t mean anything from it,” said Willey.

The song is being criticized by some bloggers as the worst song ever, beating out the viral video “Friday” by Rebecca Black which originally held the top stop.

“We knew that we couldn’t actually sing…so we decided to go for more of a talking singing,” said Garrett.

With lyrics like “Boys call me stuck up; girls say I’m conceited. On behalf of all hot girls – those comments aren’t needed, ” and “Hot girls we have problems, too. We’re just like you, except we’re hot.”

Probably can't be considered a serious contender as it is clearly a poor joke.

That Hot Problems and the 3 second rule are hysterically bad. We have a new combined leader with Jimmy Barnes and Stupid Hoe not far behind.

**** me this thread is hilarious. :D

I manage to avoid most commercial music so I miss out on a lot of terrible songs but surely this has to be up there with one of the worst songs of the year.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/tr...rnia-bumpin-in-my-truck--the-offspring-755705

I disagree with this nomination.

If you're familiar with The Offspring you'll know that they've released a 'joke' song on every album. Some have been bad like 'Hit That', 'Original Prankster' and 'Pretty Fly' to name a few, but they've made some great joke songs like 'Don't Pick It Up', 'Shit is ****ed Up' and 'Beheaded'.

This one just falls in the hit and miss cateogry. Like it is a complete piss-take of the auto-tune phase currently sweeping through the music industry, with obvious shit lyrics that you would hear in Black Eyed Peas and Katy Perry songs, hence the name Calfornia Cruisin (Bumpin in my Trunk). It is a pretty funny, harmless song. I'm just hoping its the only 'joke' song they do on their new album.

I could listen to that song 100 times over in comparison to other shit in this thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst songs of 2012 - Get them in early!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back