Would you be happy?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Press;19644916]Yeah,one that is tarnished.....

I couldn't give a rats arse. There's 16 real premiership cups in the trophy cabinet at Visy. Go take a look.

Obviously someone who's opinion is worth more than yours disagrees.

Gee you guys are mad about not winning a premiership in god knows how long, target anyone who has what you want....

I just cant stand how much your mob has cheated over the years

Aww go have a cry ya girl.

I couldn't give a rats arse. There's 16 real premiership cups in the trophy cabinet at Visy. Go take a look.

Obviously someone who's opinion is worth more than yours disagrees.

Aww go have a cry ya girl.

Shows what type of person you are i suppose, i got nothing to cry about knob jockey, im still partying from our 2010 premiership win.......

loose party! when I party I tend not to go on bay13. But thats just normal people...
Im winding down, thought i'd get on here and speak some home truths,"normal person" gee you must be as boring as your club.....
No bright spark today is the present. Your premiership was won almost 2 months ago. By all means have a party but you're holding on a bit tight if you're still going.

2010 is the present *******, so today, yesterday, 2 months ago is the present(year):rolleyes:

You can see your not bright, i am holding on, 2 months not 10+ years knob jockey.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate to agree with the Press but I will.

It is present, and will be relevant until this time next year. You can't take that away from them. They get to celebrate for a year. It will be interesting if in a year they lose because they don't take to history too kindly.

Our time will come sooner then people think.

It is present, and will be relevant until this time next year. You can't take that away from them. They get to celebrate for a year. It will be interesting if in a year they lose because they don't take to history too kindly.

Ask the Wobbles players what more important. Reveling in glory of 2010 or striving towards 2011 premiership.
btw Press wouldnt know anything about the past - September bandwaggoner

Pfffffft! You dorks make it out as though it's bad to prosper by cheating.

You'd probably declare a $10 scratchies win to the ATO. And wipe your ass after farting.

That's life.

HTFU.

Good post,......
Ask the Wobbles players what more important. Reveling in glory of 2010 or striving towards 2011 premiership.
btw Press wouldnt know anything about the past - September bandwaggoner

Im not a player, im a fan......

I have seen my team in 5 grand finals, for 2 wins, a draw and 2 losses,ive been a member my whole life and i went to 4 of those games so i guess you could say im a bandwaggoner....

Next....

Good post,......

Im not a player, im a fan......

I have seen my team in 5 grand finals, for 2 wins, a draw and 2 losses,ive been a member my whole life and i went to 4 of those games so i guess you could say im a bandwaggoner....

Next....
so you were born into it. Condolences bro I can only imagine how hard it must be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Would you be happy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back