Would you still trade for Judd?

Remove this Banner Ad

opng

Team Captain
Jan 9, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Sydney
First i must say im not on here trying to troll or anything like that id love a serious answer.

If carlton had not secured a priority pick would most of you have been happy trading pick 2 for judd? and i will add im not against carlton getting a priority pick, they played by the rules, any other supporter would have wanted the same thing for their club and if they say any different their lying.

If we missed the priority pick but finished 15th therefore getting Pick 2, we would have missed Kreuzer so would have traded Pick 2 for Judd, no problem. I wonder if Pick 2 would have got the job done for the Eagles without needing Kennedy as 2 guarantees Cotchin. #2 and #19, no picks but get Judd and keep Kennedy. I could have lived with that.

Yes I would still have traded for Judd.

Thanks for showing some respect on our board mate and not trolling. :thumbsu:

I'm amazed at how many opposition supporters have been coming on here and acting like d#cks lately.:thumbsdown:

People are carrying on like teams have never tanked before. Teams tank every year FFS. Anyone remember Kepler on Richo in round 22 06? :D We only would have tanked the last couple anyway and that was sipmly by resting players for the new year which is common sense.

If we missed the priority pick but finished 15th therefore getting Pick 2, we would have missed Kreuzer so would have traded Pick 2 for Judd, no problem. I wonder if Pick 2 would have got the job done for the Eagles without needing Kennedy as 2 guarantees Cotchin. #2 and #19, no picks but get Judd and keep Kennedy. I could have lived with that.

I knew we should have won that last game against Melbourne. Then no way could anyone have called us 'tanks'.

Should have added that i ment 2, 19 and kennedy. Same deal as traded but without carlton still having the PP.

Hell yes i still would've traded for Judd.

Lets face it Cotchin is nothing like and never will be anything like Judd.

Judd is a one in a billion player and he's all ours guaranteed for 5 years and most likely for the next 10 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Would you still trade for Judd?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back