Hot Topic Carlton 2024 Trade Discussion

What is Austin going to do now?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I like it but...20 isn't a first round pick...

There is only 18 clubs....if picks slide back then they all slide back and 20 still won't be a first round pick....

A bit picky I know...but...
On CPH2135 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Picky, and wrong.

Doubt Ben will be bid on before 30.
SOS paranoia says otherwise to me...

Would we let him walk to Saints if they pick him at 27? Genuine question.

Haven't seen either Campos play, but after following their stats and media progress for a few years now, agree that they have been iced. Also feel that LCam has been given development duties (size and ball winning technique) this year instead of needing to play to his strengths to prove himself.

Another question, if we get say 12 and 14 (or 3 and 20 pls), then take BCam, and finally LCam is bid on, do we have room for him on the list? We'd need to have both a free main list and rookie spot to cover where LCam might fall hey?

Final question sorry, ... how does rookie draft work? Do we get FS access to LCam there? Or is it a give a contract to whoever you want type system?

EDIT: fixed typos

Melbourne have lost Brayshaw & Oliver is questionable.

IMO if Oliver goes they pretty much have to take Kennedy & would actually need to pay for him.

They have 5,28,40,49,54,65
Plus whatever they get for Oliver - which would have to be something useful or better.

Reckon this is a massive watch this space - please Oliver get to the Cattery

Others have said it... do we chase Barrass?

And Smith too for that matter?

Looks like both may be very gettable.... and doubt either would have a problem with coming to the Blues.

Smith
Barrass (turned 29 5 days ago)
Campo #1
Campo #2
Irish lad #2 (the ACL fella)
Haynes

That's a premiership trade/draft haul.

Cody walker in two years and a FA mid in between?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hot Topic Carlton 2024 Trade Discussion

Back