Would You Trade Bailey Smith?

Remove this Banner Ad

If you don’t know how to use social media that’s your problem,
No, you don't know how to post evidence. I'm not searching things for you, bitter Port supporter.

You seem mad, not over the embarrassment yet? I thought you would be used to it after 100 years and only two flags
I was happy just to get there considering where we were at the end of the season.
Port Adelaide are the club with a rich history of bottling finals and embarrassing themselves on the big stage.
What's worse than losing a Grand Final by 70 points? Losing a Grand Final by 119 points.

No, you don't know how to post evidence. I'm not searching things for you, bitter Port supporter.

I was happy just to get there considering where we were at the end of the season.
Port Adelaide are the club with a rich history of bottling finals and embarrassing themselves on the big stage.
What's worse than losing a Grand Final by 70 points? Losing a Grand Final by 119 points.
Happy just making it 😂😂 such a loser mentality. You accomplished nothing.

At least 119 was against one of the best teams of the modern era, a team that would go on to win 3 premierships cent you lost to a Melbourne side full of 24 year olds
119 point ass kicking Melbourne would of smashed your mob also if you didn’t shit the bed

From what I’ve seen on multiple videos he seems like a party boy, saw videos throughout the season and now post season. If you guys are happy with that then who cares
Hahahaha

Geez those Dees seem like a party crew don't they?

Players are allowed to go out, especially when the season is over. He is partying no more than the rest of the team is.

I wouldn't trade him but I'd certainly try to tone his showmanship down a bit. Cut the mullet, spend less time on Instagram and building beach muscles and start laying more and sticking tackles. Worst for tackle averages of the big 6 mids the dogs have, the kid is very good but he is well ahead of himself and too individualistic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't trade him but I'd certainly try to tone his showmanship down a bit. Cut the mullet, spend less time on Instagram and building beach muscles and start laying more and sticking tackles. Worst for tackle averages of the big 6 mids the dogs have, the kid is very good but he is well ahead of himself and too individualistic
He did spend most of the first half of the year on the wing didn't he? Hard to average many tackles in that role.

Interestingly his form did see to dip after Dermie called him out for the fake tough guy stuff, which to his credit he's very much dialed back.

Now it's probably time for a haircut and to cut back on the bad NBA player celebrations.

Like most AFL players he has a good rig but I don't quite understand what the ladies see in him.

At least 119 was against one of the best teams of the modern era, a team that would go on to win 3 premierships cent you lost to a Melbourne side full of 24 year olds

Its more an issue of how they lost, than the margin. Clearly until the game was blown out, Dogs were hard at it and giving 100% Still trying to work out what went wrong all of a sudden during the 3rd quarter - clearly a failure of tactics and execution. Whereas when Port went down to the dogs 2 weeks earlier, for instance, they were insipid soft peahearts in front of their own home crowd.

Pretty sure much better clubs have a better premiership count then 2.. 1877 and 2 premierships 😂😂 yeah much better 👍🏻
If you're going to say the club's been around since 1877, then that would mean you're including VFA history. In that case, you're missing the 9 VFA flags won by the Dogs prior to joining the VFL. Although I'm guessing you didn't think that far ahead

"Would You Trade Bailey Smith?"

Nah, cash only.

Pretty sure much better clubs have a better premiership count then 2.. 1877 and 2 premierships 😂😂 yeah much better 👍🏻

You should go check out how many flags Port have won, you'll be laughing your head off by the sounds of it

Remove this Banner Ad

Would You Trade Bailey Smith?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back