WRFL Division 1 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

To Cinderalla Man and Strongbow,
I don't think you are too far off the mark.
It is a sad state of affairs when the players rule the choice of the coach.
Even worse when the coach has to go so that money can be used to retain egos!
Best of luck to Josh Russo and Aaron Freeland, at least they have the club at heart.
Anyway, Smackers would not have looked good in purple, it is a bad colour for a split pin.

By the way Larry, any truth in the rumour that you and Smackers may be heading west down Geelong Rd to meet up with an old friend?
Or are you now taking over having presided over the execution?

If that's true its even more embarrassing for that football club than it is for Gary Turner. Players start making decisions on coaches its a very slippery slope. A slope that could see them slide back down the mountain to 2nd division if the rot continues. Albion went from a flag to financial dramas, loss of players and the like but at least their pride and dignity remains intact which sees them soldier on as genuine First Division club of character. Sadly Altona are in the mire and the stench is seriously on the bugle. ******g disgraceful treatment of a person.

Didak and Jolley to Deer Park, signed is what I got told today.
All the other clubs might want to have a year off next year .
This is ridiculous!!!!!!

Didak and Jolley to Deer Park, signed is what I got told today.
All the other clubs might want to have a year off next year .
This is ridiculous!!!!!!
Not TRUE!!! Very good source from within the club, Didak was spoken too but has opted to shop himself round to as many clubs to play game here and there like other exAFL players do, (AKA).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you think that squad will get flogged by the SFL you have NFI. SFL would have to have their best all available and playing to get within 6-7 goals of that squad regardless of its strength or weakness or who you think should or should not be in it.

either he decided not to play on the day or he is not playing in the WRFL in 2014.
You would think so wouldn't you. But that's not the case. 100% playing in WRFL in 2014 and never spoken to re interleague side.
He was actually abit disappointed he wasn't included in squad.

I would have thought he would be a walk up in the 18 given some of the names that were included

You would think so wouldn't you. But that's not the case. 100% playing in WRFL in 2014 and never spoken to re interleague side.
He was actually abit disappointed he wasn't included in squad.

I would have thought he would be a walk up in the 18 given some of the names that were included

Not surprised the league left him out and they smarter than all of us probly as they aware this jouneymen has more jumpers than any local footy players so they thought share it around and pick a team not a group of individual simple really

Hey moron i love how u keep bagging me but u hide behind a computer to do it!! I havnt posted on here for a long time it does not interest me at all until blokes like u who have probably done nothing in their footy career want to feel important to pot other blokes on a local footy website. Im all up for bit of banter general discussion and for people to have opinion on footy. what i cant cop is blokes like u who are computer heroes and post bullshit comments and u wouldnt even no me or probably never met me not that long ago u put post on saying sorry for having a go at me you didnt no me and someone had pulled u up on it etc etc. Now your back on posting shit again???? For the record didnt get picked in the rep side is for some reason they thought i was playing back in the country therefor didnt pick me to play. The league rang me last Monday to find out 100% if i was staying at Deer Park which i always was and said then we would be happy for u to be in the squad now that we have confirmation that im staying. That is all fact unlike some of the shit on here!! Again im all up for criticism when its warranted and also pat on the back like most players i give out as good as i get all part of the game and u have beer together in rooms afterwards but as ive said before posting bullshit and rumours and potting blokes on open footy forum is a joke and u are one of the worst for it!! So if ur happy to sit behind your computer and keep doing good luck to u just dont keep posting shit that could come back bite you in the arse!!!
Shagger,just another goose we have to put up with on here,let them get used to you finishing your career with the mighty lions,another 3 or 4 more flags might see you out,puting it down Jimmy's and Gu's throat,hopefully with Dids in the guts with you in the second half of the season.Who cares about the rep side,with you leading us we'll flog them to.Bring on 2014,Bully will be leading from the front.

Hey moron i love how u keep bagging me but u hide behind a computer to do it!! I havnt posted on here for a long time it does not interest me at all until blokes like u who have probably done nothing in their footy career want to feel important to pot other blokes on a local footy website. Im all up for bit of banter general discussion and for people to have opinion on footy. what i cant cop is blokes like u who are computer heroes and post bullshit comments and u wouldnt even no me or probably never met me not that long ago u put post on saying sorry for having a go at me you didnt no me and someone had pulled u up on it etc etc. Now your back on posting shit again???? For the record didnt get picked in the rep side is for some reason they thought i was playing back in the country therefor didnt pick me to play. The league rang me last Monday to find out 100% if i was staying at Deer Park which i always was and said then we would be happy for u to be in the squad now that we have confirmation that im staying. That is all fact unlike some of the shit on here!! Again im all up for criticism when its warranted and also pat on the back like most players i give out as good as i get all part of the game and u have beer together in rooms afterwards but as ive said before posting bullshit and rumours and potting blokes on open footy forum is a joke and u are one of the worst for it!! So if ur happy to sit behind your computer and keep doing good luck to u just dont keep posting shit that could come back bite you in the arse!!!

Great response wel said and all i want realy to get a response from u. U are very good playa and i saw you play a bit last yr and you r a gun of the league so glad they got you in rep side finally.
No more attack on you from me from here oj ok so sorry for that

Move on so what is news on the recruit front at the clubs now

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 1 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back