WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good on 'em, seems a much better place than the last newport club in the old FDFL.

Perfect opportunity for Parkside to go to Divvy 2

read somewhere Newport need another ground if they have seniors next year, and at the moment they have not found another ground still working with council to find a ground

heard jimmy condos is playing a few games for parkside and a few blokes from the flag side coming back. Surely this isnt true? Cant these blokes stick to a division that is competitive for them. It just isn't local footy in my eyes, all in all division 2 is the way to go for parkside if they are going to be recruiting these quality players, winning a flag by punishing teams by 20+ goals every week wouldn't be something to celebrate in my eyes. I guess times have changed, what happened to having a good old hit out with blokes from your local area who are doing the hard yards for there club and not just play with a bunch of blokes that are all in it for a dollar and couldn't give a hoot about each other.

heard jimmy condos is playing a few games for parkside and a few blokes from the flag side coming back. Surely this isnt true? Cant these blokes stick to a division that is competitive for them. It just isn't local footy in my eyes, all in all division 2 is the way to go for parkside if they are going to be recruiting these quality players, winning a flag by punishing teams by 20+ goals every week wouldn't be something to celebrate in my eyes. I guess times have changed, what happened to having a good old hit out with blokes from your local area who are doing the hard yards for there club and not just play with a bunch of blokes that are all in it for a dollar and couldn't give a hoot about each other.
its Pity pigeonbreath the pigeon that flew your way with your mail must have got lost there is no way Jimmy will play at Parkside he is a 3 time Premiership player at deerpark now and he has retired the only place he will play is at deerpark if he does come out of retirement there is no way that big head McGoldrick would let him go any where. got it on good mail that old man condos and jimmy don't talk anyway so can't see that happening

its Pity pigeonbreath the pigeon that flew your way with your mail must have got lost there is no way Jimmy will play at Parkside he is a 3 time Premiership player at deerpark now and he has retired the only place he will play is at deerpark if he does come out of retirement there is no way that big head McGoldrick would let him go any where. got it on good mail that old man condos and jimmy don't talk anyway so can't see that happening
Lookingin,
Going through your posts you talk about Jimmy Condos or Nick Condos 90% of the time, so you're either at every family gathering or your one of the 2. My money is on Nick as Jimmy is to busy running your business.
If you are Nick, big challenge ahead at Parkside, what's the plan? Assistants? Recruits?
If it is indeed Jimmy, go give your old man a chop out as you playing there will help with recruiting

Cmon northboys, with all the signings you were spruiking last week you should easily have there measure ?
Yes i agree but the way people are talking is that they have a premiership contending div two side. We will be fine down at the brookers. Signed three handy players which would walk into most div 2 sides

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id put it more

Parkside /OR/ Braybrook $1.03
V
The rest $11
A person like yourself makes people hate clubs stop talking your shiet
You dont no what every other club are doing and for one wouldnt even no what parkside and Braybrook are doing
Go the power they will heck the leauge even more!!!

Last edited:
A person like yourself makes people hate clubs stop talking your shiet
You dont no what every other club are doing and for one wouldnt even no what parkside and Braybrook are doing
Go the power they will glory be the leauge even more!!!
I know exactly what braybrook and parkside are doing third is anyone guess but i will retract my odds comment and say parkside v braybrook final is close to certain
I knoe i dont know what other clubs are up to but there is ni hope they sre even close to what these two clubs are doing
I have said it a lot of times but write it down braybrook will be in last two weeks of finals in div 2 by 2017-18

I know exactly what braybrook and parkside are doing third is anyone guess but i will retract my odds comment and say parkside v braybrook final is close to certain
I knoe i dont know what other clubs are up to but there is ni hope they sre even close to what these two clubs are doing
I have said it a lot of times but write it down braybrook will be in last two weeks of finals in div 2 by 2017-18
Haha, baby steps champ why don't you just worry about next season before you start your 2017/18 predictions in div 2
Remember so many were certain of going back to back look how that turned out ,you finished last so do us a favour and just pipe down a bit

From memory Braybrook were busy recruiting during the last few off seasons, they had mass signings and were pre-season favorites for the division 2 flag in both 2013 AND 2014. That seemed to work out well for you blokes.
If all of the hype is true about all of the talent that you guys sign EVERY year when preseason rolls around then it is official...Braybrook is a black hole in the WRFL, where talent goes to die!

From memory Braybrook were busy recruiting during the last few off seasons, they had mass signings and were pre-season favorites for the division 2 flag in both 2013 AND 2014. That seemed to work out well for you blokes.
If all of the hype is true about all of the talent that you guys sign EVERY year when preseason rolls around then it is official...Braybrook is a black hole in the WRFL, where talent goes to die!
I do not know where you get your info from 2013 was glenorden flag favourites with parkside n wyndhamvale closin in and 2014 was parkside easily and again Wyndhamvale closing in. We were in div 3 by mid 2014.
I can thank our new sponsors for helping us sign who we want this season coming
My ladder predicition is

Parkside
Braybrook
Tarneit
Sanctuary lakes
Sunny heights
Laverton
North sunshine
Wyndham suns

Braybrook should spend less on players and more on the shithouse facilities and amenities at their ground.
Maybe this would attract more players also.
Maybe this would also clean up their image of being a bottom end, over confident group of underachievers.
Perception is everything in preseason/postseason, so keep spruiking your signings, but remember where you were last year. Things don't change that quickly

Braybrook should spend less on players and more on the shithouse facilities and amenities at their ground.
Maybe this would attract more players also.
Maybe this would also clean up their image of being a bottom end, over confident group of underachievers.
Perception is everything in preseason/postseason, so keep spruiking your signings, but remember where you were last year. Things don't change that quickly
It must change that quick because they won the flag then finished last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back