WRFL Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Give me a spell better coaching women there season only goes 12 rounds that's how long his lasted at past 2 clubs

Who are you bloody hero?

Real big behind a fake name, I even pmd you and you still didn’t man up.

I resigned from the suns, they didn’t sack me, ask the president.

And I’m pretty sure I was there all this year and yes we had a shit year and yes that’s on me, guess I’m the only coach that has ever had a bad year.

So unless you are prepared to grow a set and admit who you are crawl back under your rock you spineless toad.

Sick of hero’s like you who have probably never had a crack at it potting blokes who try. We all don’t have endless cash and players that anyone could coach to win games.

So here is your chance I’ve called you out, who are you? Guarantee you don’t have the spine to tell us. Hide in the bushes mate, that’s where people like you feel safe

Last edited:
Who are you bloody hero?

Real big behind a fake name, I even pmd you and you still didn’t man up.

I resigned from the suns, they didn’t sack me, ask the president.

And I’m pretty sure I was there all this year and yes we had a shit year and yes that’s on me, guess I’m the only coach that has ever had a bad year.

So unless you are prepared to grow a set and admit who you are crawl back under your rock you spineless toad.

Sick of hero’s like you who have probably never had a crack at it potting blokes who try. We all don’t have endless cash and players that anyone could coach to win games.

So here is your chance I’ve called you out, who are you? Guarantee you don’t have the spine to tell us. Hide in the bushes mate, that’s where people like you feel safe

Haha pretty sure Johnny thrush coached last month I hide behind premiership medals something you are allergic too

Haha pretty sure Johnny thrush coached last month I hide behind premiership medals something you are allergic too

Exactly what I thought you would say.

Johnny actually helped for the last six games I’m not afraid to admit that unlike you who has just proven exactly what you are.

One percent of total coaches are lucky or good enough to win senior premierships. I was neither and I’m comfortable with that. I had a crack I went ok some years, shite others but that’s footy.

Keep potting blokes from the shadows you clearly don’t have the stones to stand up.

One thing I have succeeded in doing is showing everyone in here exactly how spineless you are so at least I’ve had one win ;)

Lol bang took me an hour to work out who you are. Not surprised someone like you would hide in here but I guess living in your brothers shadow must be comfortable for you.

Have we ever even met? Haha priceless

out him lol

Not yet

I will give him a day or so to admit who he is or I will out him and then see if he is still brave enough to sh!t can people.

Be very embarrassing for his club some of the things he has said in here

Ps - I made his club aware I knew who he was and surprise surprise he is gone. When you unmask cowards the can’t hide so run away.

Last edited:
Not yet

I will give him a day or so to admit who he is or I will out him and then see if he is still brave enough to sh!t can people.

Be very embarrassing for his club some of the things he has said in here

Ps - I made his club aware I knew who he was and surprise surprise he is gone. When you unmask cowards the can’t hide so run away.
Better have a good lawyer if you name wrong bloke

Better have a good lawyer if you name wrong bloke

I know exactly who you are and the fact we have never met and you are still hiding just confirms what you are.

Ps standing on the sidelines doesn’t win you a medallion.

When you decide to man up and admit who you are come chat until then you can dribble all you like it means zero from the shadows. I won’t hold my breathe

Ciao

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laverton have signed pretty good players with one being ex AFL from the North. How often will they be playing?

Must have won lotto at Braybrook. Chasing Caroline Sprins 2s players and offered 2 Nth footscray juniors 18 and 19 yr olds 300 a game PLEASE U CANT BE SERIOUS
Braybrook offering jack and brody vorano 300 each a game to play with them next season also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back