WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Another great get for the Brookers. Can’t wait for the practise matches. Have East Keillor, Parkside & Rockbank. S/be interesting...
Fox is going to be a 4 pointer. Not a junior = 3 points and 3 clubs in three years another point. Players are gping to miss games because of points. Frw giys going to be a little peeved

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Personally I don’t think div1 2nds players will make a huge difference at div3 senior level, many won’t even get a game at the top clubs..but hey In big footy world braybrook are clear favourites just like they have been for the last 8 preseasons..
Terrible Comment - reckon you hit the nail on a lot of things, but way off here.

Fox is going to be a 4 pointer. Not a junior = 3 points and 3 clubs in three years another point. Players are gping to miss games because of points. Frw giys going to be a little peeved

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Well he’ll be better then all the 1 pointers so will most of the better recruits in most teams you can’t grow a team to higher levels without recruiting what else do you expect them too do?

Terrible Comment - reckon you hit the nail on a lot of things, but way off here.

u watched div1 reserves football? I’ve seen a lot of blokes who won’t crack into a top div3 side. The ones that do in my opinion won’t make a big difference.
Some of braybrook recruits from cs 2nds will struggle with the pace and physicality of senior footy. I wish them the best but time will tell of how way off my post is.

Personally I don’t think div1 2nds players will make a huge difference at div3 senior level, many won’t even get a game at the top clubs..but hey In big footy world braybrook are clear favourites just like they have been for the last 8 preseasons..

Man I can’t wait til we play you guys. Your arrogance is just cringe. Revolting...

Fox kicked 56 goals in an under 19s premiership side at Altona. Has played Jets, interleague and played about 8 or so games in the year Hoppers made the granny at the age of 18/19.

Why you keep bagging blokes that you have never met is beyond me. Great guy and should be a very good player for us.

from memory was playing seniors at Hoppers two years ago and was seniors in practice matches then got injured round 1 and missed most of the year looked a genuine Div 1 seniors player let alone Div 3 not your typical twos player as was only there through injury

Different story then can obviously play

Man I can’t wait til we play you guys. Your arrogance is just cringe. Revolting...

Fox kicked 56 goals in an under 19s premiership side at Altona. Has played Jets, interleague and played about 8 or so games in the year Hoppers made the granny at the age of 18/19.

Why you keep bagging blokes that you have never met is beyond me. Great guy and should be a very good player for us.

bagging him? Don’t even know the bloke I was saying div1 res players won’t make a huge difference.. look at my last post.
arrogant? When have I been arrogant, I’m not the one year in year out talking up the brookers
🤦‍♂️

Also Albanvale are clear favourites on big footy. Just ask anyone.

Deservedly so in my view.

Also Albanvale are clear favourites on big footy. Just ask anyone.

Deservedly so in my view.
Early days I don’t buy into any talk till everyone plays each other. Genuine hope it’s a cracker year. How good was last year for our division? Disappointing for us but the results were all over the shop all year

Early days I don’t buy into any talk till everyone plays each other. Genuine hope it’s a cracker year. How good was last year for our division? Disappointing for us but the results were all over the shop all year

Besides Lavo and North who are going through re-builds it should be competitive each game. Which is good for footy and good for us!

The standard in Div 3 continues to increase for the top teams. A great example is the teams that have gone up and had an immediate impact (Parkside, PCC).

All I know is I can’t wait for the praccies to start.

Anyone have any praccies locked in?

u watched div1 reserves football? I’ve seen a lot of blokes who won’t crack into a top div3 side. The ones that do in my opinion won’t make a big difference.
Some of braybrook recruits from cs 2nds will struggle with the pace and physicality of senior footy. I wish them the best but time will tell of how way off my post is.
Agree with some of the Div 1 ressies players bust as stated above as well Fox is different level to the CS ones you mentioned

(Log in to remove this ad.)

80% of Altona's reserves would walk into your Seniors as an example & kill it.

Let's use Skinny Caterall as an example, 2's player at Deer Park, how'd he go last year?

80% of Altona's reserves would walk into your Seniors as an example & kill it.

Let's use Skinny Caterall as an example, 2's player at Deer Park, how'd he go last year?

didnt have any impact at all in my opinion, was smart and got to the right places but never impacted a game.
I didn’t say they wouldn’t get a game I said they wouldn’t make any difference or impact the game. A lot of good footballers running around in div3 at the moment and the standard is pretty high.

didnt have any impact at all in my opinion, was smart and got to the right places but never impacted a game.
I didn’t say they wouldn’t get a game I said they wouldn’t make any difference or impact the game. A lot of good footballers running around in div3 at the moment and the standard is pretty high.
I suggest you watch some of the better reserves teams in Div 1 Altona Werribee Spotty easily have 10 players that would make a huge difference in Div3 thought Vinnie might be able to get a couple down to braybrook from Altona and he’s got one of the better ones too

Karim not sure about the high standard but usually some high hits.. Any biffo still in WRFL Div3?? Has crowd behavoir improved?!

I suggest you watch some of the better reserves teams in Div 1 Altona Werribee Spotty easily have 10 players that would make a huge difference in Div3 thought Vinnie might be able to get a couple down to braybrook from Altona and he’s got one of the better ones too

A couple to go..

No different to every year

Until we have juniors it will always be an issue but all in all the best 22 will play on a saturday

Been fortunate to pick up some 2 pointers and retain our 1 pointers so should be ok
****Cough Cough ******
Turbo is still on the cask wine and you blokes will have issues with points.
Hats off if I was wearing one ☝️,
You blokes seem to be doing well on/off field.
I hope the vision pays off and the hype is justified and you do well.
Eg” juniors , premierships and the rest I have heard.
👏👏👏🍻

Karim not sure about the high standard but usually some high hits.. Any biffo still in WRFL Div3?? Has crowd behavoir improved?!

to be honest man the standard is pretty good, some very good players across all teams. Stuff all biffo and the crowds have pulled heads in. I think clubs have realised all that crap scares players and sponsors away. Clubs are starting to get professional and are becoming more attractive to families,players and sponsors.

to be honest man the standard is pretty good, some very good players across all teams. Stuff all biffo and the crowds have pulled heads in. I think clubs have realised all that crap scares players and sponsors away. Clubs are starting to get professional and are becoming more attractive to families,players and sponsors.
Great to hear mate. 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back