WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

They will be fine if they can find 40+ Blokes,
All the regulars good/bad have abandoned ship,
Suns to win seniors/ressies 🏆

You can’t have a coach Refuse to play seniors one year then be Senior coach the next.

Well I hope you are wrong mate as it would be a shame for them and the division if they were not able to have two sides.

As for the Suns the jury is still out. From social media & clearances lodged they have the same side as last year plus a couple of past players. They’ve lost a couple too. I think everyone agrees they’ll improve but by how much, it’s hard to say.

Do you know of any notable recruits mate?

Haha nah I respect him a lil for saying what he Says while not hiding his identity. Apart from that he is a tool 😜

Haha. The fact is the Lavo Magpie has both played and coached in the league which gives him more right to comment on this forum than most of us. Yes not everyone agrees with him and maybe at times his passion, opinion and maybe anger took over, but I will always give him a lot ofrespect for coaching in this division and at a “battling” club like Laverton. He must have a lot of passion and patience as coaching is not easy!! Coaches sometimes don’t make friends with everyone and often cop criticism by those not willing to put in the time & effort as a coach.

Just remember - your club called me to see if I would coach them very soon after my departure from the mighty magpies....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back