WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Braybrook not only side too have a disappointing result over the week wyndham suns suffered a 68 point loss to reservoir fc who apparently were really poor last year.
Word has it dean cachia was furious and delivered a spray of monumental proportions post game.
Not looking good for them.

Braybrook not only side too have a disappointing result over the week wyndham suns suffered a 68 point loss to reservoir fc who apparently were really poor last year.
Word has it dean cachia was furious and delivered a spray of monumental proportions post game.

Whatever your on, share them with the rest of us.. obviously hallucinating

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

do pracy match results really matter? isn’t Working on structures and game plans in prep for the season ahead the sole purpose of these games? wouldn’t buy into these results mate

Hey mate, I know this is a WRFL forum but did KP look good. Also was there 2 games reserves and seniors?
They did look good. Played seniors and ressies (lost) plus women’s team (won). Heard they beat Lavvo by >120 pts last weekend but don’t know if that is actually true

Did you attend the so called disappointing performance from the Suns Freakshowgun or are you just another flog that likes to talk Sh@t to stir the Pot

Did you attend the so called disappointing performance from the Suns Freakshowgun or are you just another flog that likes to talk Sh@t to stir the Pot

Come on Deano lighten up,
Just because your angry doesn’t mean you have to take it out on everyone else!
I still can’t believe u went from playing reserves one year to coaching the seniors the next!
Good luck for this year I think u boys will be in the mix.

I still can’t believe u went from playing reserves one year to coaching the seniors the next!

I'm not Dean, just a player at the club

Perhaps do yourself a favour and find out how hard Dean works to get his body right to play footy at all.

Walk up start in every div 3 team any day of the week when fit.

Easy to slap people from behind an alt mate

Perhaps do yourself a favour and find out how hard Dean works to get his body right to play footy at all.

Throws names around all over the place this bloke. Be great to know his name.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t believe I slapped him just simply stated,
I believe I’ve been all over the Suns saying will make the GF. Nothing but positive towards them.
I believe deano has done a great job, just admire he was a reserves/senior footballer then turned into a senior coach, it’s a good story clearly he has put in the hard yards and credit to him and the Suns.

Don’t believe I slapped him just simply stated,
I believe I’ve been all over the Suns saying will make the GF. Nothing but positive towards them.
I believe deano has done a great job, just admire he was a reserves/senior footballer then turned into a senior coach, it’s a good story clearly he has put in the hard yards and credit to him and the Suns.

And again as I said the only reason Dean would be playing twos is injury and an inability to get his body right as he has had some issues in the past.

Nothing to do with his attitude or effort the bloke gives all he can and sometimes more than he should when not fully fit, which causes more problems for him.

Won’t meet a nicer bloke, I hope he kills it on field and the suns do well under him.

Last edited:
Same with half of the clubs in the WRFL now. League announcement will be tomorrow...

Good to see some clubs are beating the league and being proactive.
If you do your research instead of believing the bullshit the media wants us to believe you will find that there is no reason to be cancelling any sports at local level. Please explain why you think it's a good thing to close down sporting clubs at the moment.

13 Mar 2020
Sport and Recreation Victoria is monitoring the situation with regard to coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Victoria and its potential impacts on sport and recreation, and will continue to share information and updates as they come to hand.
Key messages you can provide to your association/club:
  • Victorians are encouraged to get active and to continue participating in their favourite sport or recreation pastime.
  • Getting active and participating in sport, whether it’s on or off the field, provides a range of physical, mental and social benefits - and helps to keep communities connected.
  • Health authorities are continuing to closely monitor the situation following the outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
  • Due to the outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), health authorities have advised that all non-essential, organised public gatherings of 500 or more people should be cancelled from Monday 16 March 2020.
  • As a result, event organisers and venue operators are advised to postpone their scheduled events with more than 500 people or look to reduce crowd numbers to ensure the event can safely go ahead.
  • The easiest way to protect yourself and event attendees is to pay attention to good hand hygiene and good respiratory hygiene.
  • Wash hands often with soap and running water, for at least 20 seconds. Dry with paper towel or hand dryer.
  • Try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
  • Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow.
  • You do not need to wear a face mask if you are well.
  • Buying an alcohol-based hand sanitiser with over 60 per cent alcohol is recommended.
  • For the virus to spread, extended close personal contact is most likely required. But visitors to locations where cases have been identified should be aware of the signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
  • Close personal contact is defined as at least 15 minutes face-to-face or more than 2 hours in the same room.
  • If you are feeling unwell, you should avoid attending public gatherings or events.
  • If you have been in close contact with someone who has coronavirus disease (COVID-19) stay at home (self-quarantine).
  • If you are concerned, please call the Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 675 398.
Update 13 March - Coronavirus

If you do your research instead of believing the bullshit the media wants us to believe you will find that there is no reason to be cancelling any sports at local level. Please explain why you think it's a good thing to close down sporting clubs at the moment.

13 Mar 2020
Sport and Recreation Victoria is monitoring the situation with regard to coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Victoria and its potential impacts on sport and recreation, and will continue to share information and updates as they come to hand.
Key messages you can provide to your association/club:
  • Victorians are encouraged to get active and to continue participating in their favourite sport or recreation pastime.
  • Getting active and participating in sport, whether it’s on or off the field, provides a range of physical, mental and social benefits - and helps to keep communities connected.
  • Health authorities are continuing to closely monitor the situation following the outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
  • Due to the outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), health authorities have advised that all non-essential, organised public gatherings of 500 or more people should be cancelled from Monday 16 March 2020.
  • As a result, event organisers and venue operators are advised to postpone their scheduled events with more than 500 people or look to reduce crowd numbers to ensure the event can safely go ahead.
  • The easiest way to protect yourself and event attendees is to pay attention to good hand hygiene and good respiratory hygiene.
  • Wash hands often with soap and running water, for at least 20 seconds. Dry with paper towel or hand dryer.
  • Try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
  • Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow.
  • You do not need to wear a face mask if you are well.
  • Buying an alcohol-based hand sanitiser with over 60 per cent alcohol is recommended.
  • For the virus to spread, extended close personal contact is most likely required. But visitors to locations where cases have been identified should be aware of the signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
  • Close personal contact is defined as at least 15 minutes face-to-face or more than 2 hours in the same room.
  • If you are feeling unwell, you should avoid attending public gatherings or events.
  • If you have been in close contact with someone who has coronavirus disease (COVID-19) stay at home (self-quarantine).
  • If you are concerned, please call the Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 675 398.
Update 13 March - Coronavirus

It’s called a duty of care to your players, trying not to infect them, or continue the spread if one gets it.
I personally don’t see the players being in any danger as they should all be young and fit,
But these days you need to protect your players and cover your A$$ legally as a club.

It’s called a duty of care to your players, trying not to infect them, or continue the spread if one gets it.
I personally don’t see the players being in any danger as they should all be young and fit,
But these days you need to protect your players and cover your A$$ legally as a club.

The spread of the virus is the big one, young fit people will be like having a bad cold, but it is infecting others that infect others that then may infect people that need to be hospitalised, we just don't have the beds available to cope. I'm sure peoples attitude will change if their parents or grand parent is refused treatment at hospital because if the spread of this virus.

It isn't about protecting players, it is about trying to limit the speed that this virus gets spread.

The flow of effect is local business's are struggling outside supermarkets, you will find sponsorships, rego fees, revenue from canteen and Bar, functions are all going to be effected you are talking a fair bit of cash that will be removed from clubs. The cash to pay players might not be there most clubs live season to season especially at this level.

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back