wth is wrong with hayes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Im not completely sold. He needed 10 tackles (well 8 really) to break triple figures. How often will he get that?

This is a pathetic thread, there have been players much more disapointing than Hayes, by the way he got 114 tonight, i wouldnt have an issue with that, and you said that you would have gotten cross but there was issues with some people in your league?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lenny is one of my personal favourites.

but, St Kilda mids aren't as attractive anymore under Ross Lyon (Sydney tactics).
he certainly needs a lot of tackles to stay 90+ ppg
otherwise, can't see many 35+ possession hauls

those of you that arent sold yet are all idiots, picked him up this week for jones and he delivered big time, even tho i hadnt seen him play so far this year he is a dt gun and was always on my radar, just couldnt fit him in pre-rd1.

and yes he can easily get 10 tackles a game, the number of packs this guy is in the middle of is amazing...he was my vc, hopefully cross pulls out something slightly better

Went with Cross, after having Chad locked in all week...

Also played Palmer ahead of Houli for the second week in a row now...:eek:

I made that mistake last week. Never again.

Nice thread :thumbsu:

This talk about Lenny only getting good scores cos of tackles is shit. Lenny tackles like a mofo and its 1 of the reasons why he's a DT lord.

I have him, and I'm filthy as before the lockout I swapped Murphy for him. I have Cross already so I'm very tempted to trade Hayes for Cooney, but it's a very sideways trade. I'm just worried that maybe with all the midfield rotations these days that maybe Lenny won't be the weaponhe was 2-3 years ago
Kept him. Stoked!

Excuses? I have both of them. You pick 400k+ players for a reason of knowing they will perform. Tackles or esle, Don't miss-judge them considering there's a long way to go still.

Hayes wasnt annointed DT God status many moons ago for no reason.

A personal favorite of many...mainly coz of his old uncanny habit of having big games just when we need them.

When u have him u rarely want to shoot him...bounces back after poor games often with 120's.

If u lose faith in your midfield selections after 2 weeks at the start of the yr u are dead already.

Remove this Banner Ad

wth is wrong with hayes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back