WWE Bad Blood, Sunday 6th October 2024, 9am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, nah. That's a meaningless title and another thing the devalues the roster split.

Good at least to see Cody vs Gunther though.

Yeah, nah. That's a meaningless title and another thing the devalues the roster split.

Good at least to see Cody vs Gunther though.
I get worried by the Goldberg interaction though..
We know he only wrestles at Saudi pay days, so that to me suggests he might be fighting Gunther there.
And for that to happen (short of him being SD champ), Gunther would have to drop the title..

To Sami presumably….due to Goldberg distraction?

Boo.

We know he only wrestles at Saudi pay days, so that to me suggests he might be fighting Gunther there.
And for that to happen (short of him being SD champ), Gunther would have to drop the title..

Boo.

Nah.

Boo.
presumably Survivor Series.

Is this "Crown Jewel Championship" their way to 'save face' to not have to hold Royal Rumble/WrestleMania over there?

A good show, but a strange show. Despite it only being 5 matches, I feel a similar exhaustion to what I usually feel after AEW PPVs.

The extent of the blood coming from both guys in a WWE context was extremely jarring to me in the HIAC. At one stage Graves talked about "the WWE Universe being uncomfortable" - and I was, but not in a good way. You can mitigate a lot of risks in bleeding, especially if only one guy is going to bleed. But having 2 guys hit gushers makes it almost impossible to mitigate risk beyond blood testing before the match, which has flaws of its own.

The end didn't make a lot of sense to me. Rock comes out and you're like "oh, that's the team, we're doing 4 on 4 at War Games" - but if you're a babyface, you don't come back and leave such a massive air of doubt. I mean, you can in WWE lore, but it's rubbish story telling.

I really hoped they'd forget about his stupid toy belt, its embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE Bad Blood, Sunday 6th October 2024, 9am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back