WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veer faced T-Bar on WWE Main Event this week, got a face reaction and was high fiving kids. For some reason Jimmy Smith called Veer "Montez Ford".

Shelton and Cedric wrestled The Dirt Dawgs. The former side still being called the Hurt Business despite being kicked out of the group twice. Weird.

I wonder if an Alexa Bliss that actually wrestles well will appear or if there will still be a lot of smoke and mirrors to avoid that.
I think she always wrestled well enough. Was generally in there a lot with excellent workers in Banks and Bailey a lot of the time though. Concussions are an issue unfortunately.

Alexa is probably WWE's best promo in the women's division, it doesn't matter if her in ring stuff is below par, her mic skills make up for it.

I do find it funny that AEW struggle to put on more than 1 women's match on Dynamite each week yet WWE are featuring 3 women's matches on a show in Saudi Arabia.

Don't see the issue with Zayn and Knoxville at WM, it's a big enough show and needs some light entertainment to break things up. At least it'll be entertaining and you know Knoxville will take bumps.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do find it funny that AEW struggle to put on more than 1 women's match on Dynamite each week yet WWE are featuring 3 women's matches on a show in Saudi Arabia.
Maybe when they stop struggling to even offer Zayne a chance to work the shows you'll be in a position to talk about what WWE put on their premium live Saudi regime events.

Just give her some matches... less promo more wrestle.
Might not be that simple. Last time in she was phenomenal. But she WANTED to be. Then she got a bee in her bonnet and sooky with everything (unfortunately right after the best women's match I've ever seen SS 18) and is now just back as WWE have begged her and offered a shite load of cash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back